By Anon - 26/06/2014 04:03 - United States - Middletown

Today, my boyfriend told me he wants to marry me and be the father of my children. Five minutes later, he told me he wants to experience death. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 577
You deserved it 5 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP'S BOYFRIEND TOLD HER HE WANTS TO MARRY HER. AND BE THE FATHER OF HER CHILDREN. FIVE MINUTES LATER, HE TOLD HER HE WANTS TO EXPERIENCE DEATH. better now?

Comments

I don't know. I talk about tons of weird stuff with my boyfriend. Being curious as to what death feels like doesn't equal wanting to die. I really don't think it's that strange.

76 - I agree. Everyone thinks it's emotions changing in a matter of minutes. I'm a diagnosed bipolar and although I sometimes change emotions quickly, usually it's for a couple days and most people are a couple weeks.

Honestly, this sounds like something I'd talk to my girlfriend about, seriously wondering if she wrote this.

As someone who has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder: THANK YOU! I hate it when people use it wrong! Especially when they say that weather is bipolar, that bugs me most of all.

Well, he can want both. Although admittedly, it's difficult to refrain from being a tad judgemental on this one.

AnalSpelunking 19

I believe a visit with a psychiatrist is a good idea in this situation.

Science has proven that guys have very similar emotional cycles to women and have "periods" of their own believe it or not. I call it the "semicolon"

A male's hormonal cycle is 23 days long, as opposed to the female 28 day cycle. So their 'time of the month' is actually more often.

OP'S BOYFRIEND TOLD HER HE WANTS TO MARRY HER. AND BE THE FATHER OF HER CHILDREN. FIVE MINUTES LATER, HE TOLD HER HE WANTS TO EXPERIENCE DEATH. better now?

GDragonsSwag 21

This is why we can count on you, MisterEx :D

RedPillSucks 31

@20 this is like an old Saturday Night skit with captions for the deaf audience.

bluucat 17

It's not that i have absolutely no idea of OP's post. I'm just so confused by her boyfriend's strange desires.

thumbs up for the reference lol not the best movie but wasnt terrible

XTheDesertSongX 17

I think he was a five-minute man.

Well, you will kill him, if he marries you and then leaves you with two kids for some young blonde thing with fake boobs.

World_Burner 13

Because nothing's better than generalizing all men..

SHE SAID IF. It's like me saying I will wear a jacket IF it rains tomorrow. She didn't say all men are like that, just like I didn't say it will rain tomorrow.

World_Burner 13

That's a BS copout and you know it.. but basically you're saying I can make racist and sexist comments as long as I put an "if" in front of it? It's like Christmas!

I have DID and even I am not that random.

You mean ADD? If not what does DID stand for?

DID is just another acronym for multiple personality disorder.

QueenofWheels 13

Instead of asking what DID means people just down voted wow

Well damn. I cant begin to explain my confusion on what the hell he's thinking...

Yea, but I can probably sum up OP's thoughts with a song lyric, "You're way too suicidal, that's why we'll never work..."

XTheDesertSongX 17

He's probably thinking about marrying OP, fathering her children, and experiencing death.

RedPillSucks 31

He was probably thinking of the Meatloaf song. *So now I'm praying for the end of time to hurry up and arrive cause if I have to spend another minute with you I don't think that I can really survive*