By FUSheldon - 28/11/2012 05:15 - United States - Millstadt

Today, my boyfriend started watching The Big Bang Theory on DVD. Now he won't stop saying "Bazinga" every time he says or hears something that sounds funny. It's so annoying I want to feed him to the neighbor's dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 867
You deserved it 4 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

at least he isn't saying LOL everytime he hears something funny.

write your own version of the roommate agreement and make his life hell!

Comments

Next time he does it say "ohhhh, SHELDON!" Like Leonard does when he's annoyed

Tell him you'll take the Zing out of his Bazinga. Interpret that whichever way you want

Then start knocking on every door 4 times followed by his name, over and over again.

I've tried watching that show several times, and I just don't understand the appeal. Sure Kaley Cuoco is hot, but there's a hot woman in almost every show on TV. I'm sure I'll get thumbed down into the bowels of hell for this. Go ahead, you cowards! I'm not afraid of a little damnation!

RvidxrKlvn 8

Everyone, give him the sideways thumb option he'll never see it coming.

RocketNinjaFish 12

I like the show, probably because me and Sheldon are so alike :P

I like it because Leonard reminds me of my boyfriend. And I like to yell at Penny for not being good enough for him.

Trisha_aus 15

It's not a bad show but I'm not the biggest fan...prefer Modern Family over TBBT when it comes to American sit-coms..Thanks for shows like Breaking Bad, The Wire, Dexter etc.

jmayes414 5

I agree with Doc here. I don't think it's very funny, but of course it's all opinionated.

hooligyn123 18

And thus marks the first time I have ever thumbed down Doc... I feel awful somehow...

TheDrifter 23

It's highly relatable to the late 20s through mid 30s age range of full grown nerds. We either were, are, or are doing our best not to be, one of those characters.

boundbytheanimus 9

Seriously. I think it's a shitty show. Somebody makes a crappy "science" joke and everyone thinks it's so witty and hilarious. It's just bogus.

RocketNinjaFish 12

you are right that's annoying.... bazinga I was joking your a heretic

Lol that's funny but I see how it could eventually become annoying. I love The Big Bang Theory though.