By alissa_roar - 18/04/2011 17:54 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of two years told me I was being too obsessive. This is the guy who has gone through my phone two separate times and deleted all of my male contacts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 782
You deserved it 8 506

Same thing different taste

Top comments

1. Lock your phone, darling. 2. It's strange how people with a problem accuse will sometimes others of having that same one. Some form of denial, I guess.

NuclearKitty333_fml 0

Comments

its your fault for letting it go this far.

delia_24 0

both of you need to stop being obsessive.

mintcar 9

Some men are so stupid. -_- How is it even possible to be with someone who is so paranoid that he feels it's okay to delete all of your male contacts? YDI for allowing him to do so.

ItsAllBeenDone 0

He thinks if she doesn't have their number she can't talk to them and it's like they dont exist. No competition. It's stupid but that's how some guys and alot of girls are.

mattmadden 0

Yea she totally deserves it. Especially because she can't control it.

yanksby7 6

She can easily control it: "I'm breaking up with you."

Jessa_Bo_Bessa 0

I want to know what she did for him to say that.....Must be pretty bad if HE said that.

hey_its_kristi 0

that is the best plan ever.

shibainu519 0

that could lead to issues...

Appareantly HE'S the one in denial. His obession of you needs to end NOW! Because him erasing your male contacts TWICE is a telltale sign of an OBSESSION.

Do you mean 'possessive' rather than 'obsessive'?

FMLsOhilarious 6

That's what I think she means. Possessive is more fitting for this FML.

zyxwvutsrqponmlk_fml 0

YDI For : 1) Not dumping him afte the first contact change 2) Staying with him for two years