By notababymama - 07/02/2010 17:41 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of 3 years saw baby wipes in my bathroom and assumed I had a kid. He broke up with me. I use baby wipes to take off my makeup. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 972
You deserved it 3 602

Same thing different taste

Top comments

palmtrees 1

If he's really that dumb, be glad you're rid of him. Maybe he was looking for an excuse to break up?

YDI because you could do so much better than a guy who makes decisions by assumptions only.

Comments

um it sucks that he didnt even listen to your explainantion for the or the fact that he would break up with you if you had a kid. but the fact that it took him 3 years to notice them in your bathroom baffles me beyond words.

not to mention youd have to be pregnant within those 3 years of dating in oder to have a baby. most 3 year olds are potty trained. hes a dumb ass. i would have punched him. hes obviously not worth crying over.

He was probably looking for a reason to break up with you and found this to be a good one. He probably knew you don't have a kid lol.

dugumit 0

what an idiot u should be hapy he's gone

shouldn't you be telling him this instead of us?

Good riddance, he was prolly looking for an excuse.

Bertucci 0

maybe he was looking for a way out of the relationship and he took the first stupid thing he could?

Your ex-boyfriend is retarded if he thinks you hid a kid from him for 3 years.