By chels - 10/12/2012 07:47 - United States - Youngstown

Today, my boyfriend got done with Marine combat training. The first thing he asked for weren't pictures of me but pictures of his car. Missed you too babe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 233
You deserved it 3 376

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wagne057 6

Send him revealing pictures of his car, with you on it.

hockeychicl003 6

some guys have weird obsessions with cars. That's the way my dad is.

Comments

Let him know what the mechanic has been doing . Taking her top off and throttling her till she over heats. Draining her crank case and then repeatedly checking the dipstick. How she may need a STP treatment because of some kind of discharge coming out her tail pipes. You even caught him trying to store some junk in her trunk.

Marines are the ones with the most gay community!

upsidedownn 8

If I was away for a while one of the first things I would want to see is my pets...everyone is different. I'm sure he's just as happy to see you!

Can't really blame him. Us boys have a special relationship with our cars that most chics could never understand. Our cars would never lie to us, or cheat on us, or waste our money on frivolous things, or try to talk to us when our team is driving towards the winning touchdown with seconds to go.

I couldn't help but read your profile after reading your bitter sounding comment. They're pretty much exact opposites. Did your friend hack into your account and make a comment?

Some cars really do have that sex appeal, sorry OP

Ahh I miss MCT. But you'll get plenty of time to talk to him while he is at his MOS school. Plus I think most schoolhouses are shutting down for Christmas so you'll see him then.

Damn Noor, I I didn't know better (which is don't) I'd think you were almost getting off as well.

Send him a picture of you next to his car. I hate I see how you will be if he deploys.

Take it from someone who's been there! Get a new boyfriend. If he cares more about his car than you, he always will.