By Shelly P. - 29/01/2012 00:10 - United States

Today, my boyfriend gave me twelve roses and told me that he would love me until the last one dies. Remembering the Facebook like, I began looking for the fake one but couldn't find it. When I pointed out that all twelve were real and would die within days, he responded, "Exactly." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 522
You deserved it 3 535

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shelbyyyyyyy 4
bbedlock_fml 7

That's an, um, creative way to break up with someone.

Comments

MissSmileyFace 0

Just keep buying one rose and go like "its still alive. I guess you still love me!" nah I'm kidding. What a clever ass.

oh because your life is so frickin perfect. please woman.

It must be, she does have "bigasstits"..... wtf

Beat him about the head and neck with them until they die, then kick his thorny ass to the curb.

Why would he get the OP roses if he actually did plan on breaking up with her within days? The OP could try to preserve the flowers by hanging them upside down to dry a few days before they die. Once they stiffen that way, they can last forever. (:

Facebook like? Fake one? It took me 6 goes to get this, then come to the conclusion that your bf is a prick. A very confusing yet creative prick.

Anai08 17

I still don't understand where Facebook come in on this =

Someone had it on their Facebook as a message that everyone and their chicken liked, that their boyfriend got them a bunch of roses and said he'd love them till the last one died but one of the flowers was fake. The OPs boyfriend then copied that but without the fake rose as a way to break up with the OP. That explain it?

perdix 29

I hate to burst your bubble, but he's already stopped loving you. He's just giving you a few days to clear your shit out of his place. Don't try to come up with re-animation schemes like Dr. Frankenstein, cuz ... Game over, man!

It says nowhere that she lives at his place or has any of her stuff at his place. He might live in her place or have stuff in her place for all we know. And nowhere does she state that she feels he still loves her at this point in time, if anything the fact she posted it here indicates that she has had her heart broken by the cruelty of his way of saying he doesn't. He didn't let her down gently, he dropped her like a cement block.

perdix 29

There's a 300-character limit (not words, characters) on FMLs including the mandatory "Today, " and "FML." so there isn't enough room to add all these details. You have to read between the lines. Your rant is much longer than the maximum-sized FML.

You should get him a plastic rose and say you'll hate him until it dies then break up with him.

daydreamer244 13

That's an interesting way to break up with someone...

I say just move on now. It's not worth your time if he has already said/done this. Ignore all the people telling you to get a fake one and replace a real one with it. That would be ridiculous. He's already obviously made his decision. Move on...there will be someone better'