By daniella101 - 28/06/2012 18:11 - United States - Lacombe

Today, my boyfriend finally met my brother. He arrested him for drunk driving. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 244
You deserved it 3 635

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HentaiBunny 4

A boyfriend cop. Handy with cuffs is he? ;D

Comments

HentaiBunny 4

I wanna say boyfriend arrested brother.

CaramelMacchiato 13

Either way, it's a lose-lose situation :( FYL, OP!

fthislyfe 22
jajaflan 4

Once i was in a car with a drunk driver and he told us that someone needs to poop out the window so on cops it would be funny except we got pulled over

fishereric 1

I assume the boyfriend is the cop but yeah, that was a very poorly worded question. I don't know whether her life sucks for having a moron brother or if she deserves it for having a moron boyfriend.

icrest80 4

In the rules of the english language, the subject pronoun would go with the subject closest to it, so if this is grammatically correct then the bf arrested the brother. You're welcome :)

inb4 whom Same question here, would like to know. @30 just do both! :D

Ten bucks on OPs boyfriend being the cop

mylifesucks_fml 1

I bet you wish you were the one in handcuffs! and I'm not talking about to go to jail if ya know what I mean ;)

Thank you. I was afraid I was the only human left with a basic grasp of the English language.

I was under the impression that the boyfriend is the cop that arrested the OP's brother. Reason: If I were the OP, I'd be embarrassed to admit I dated a fool, that got behind the wheel while drinking and risked other people's lives vs having no choice what your family is like. You chose your boyfriend. You're stuck with family. Mine are crazy! o.O

Why? By your own statement he is closer to brother than boyfriend.

Am I the only one laughing my ass off yet confused t 23's comment?

A boyfriend cop. Handy with cuffs is he? ;D

Unless the cop is your brother... Oh god I'm confused.

reallytho3 11

Well they are in Louisiana... This whole incest thing isnt out of the question lol

Drizzelhell 3

Or unless 36 is right then the cop would be the brother. Therefore he put himself in jail. Thats a good cop. Lmao

raraisbang 12

36 - incest is popular in Arkansas, not Louisiana. Here in Louisiana, we make fun of people from Arkansas because of the high incest rate there :)

iluvevil01 11

49- Hey! I'm from Arkansas and I don't know one person who does believes in incest. Now maybe that might be in some other part of Arkansas, but I doubt it.

I thought it was Alabama that was into incest? Lol

**** you 36, there's no incest in Louisiana you ignorant, stereotyping dumbass.

49+67) watch the show "Swamp People". Yeah, there's no incest in Louisiana...

#61, Yes I'm pretty sure that incestuous stereotype only applies to Alabama. #36 is likely a stereotypical yankee snob who thinks that everyone from the south is a filthy toothless racist inbred...and I say this as someone who grew up in New Jersey.

reallytho3 11

Lol relax everybody 1. Im from Texas 2. I'm joking, meaning not serious so calm your nuts

raraisbang 12

Haha 78 apparently all southern states believe the other southern states are involved in incestuous relationships! And for the comment about swamp people - Most of that stuff is staged. Aka, not real. As are most reality tv shows.

22cute 17

67, 49 - wake up it here & it's real. De Nile is not just a river in Egypt, my friends.

22cute 17

AND did you know the #1 cause of violence against women in South Louisiana is their husbands or boyfriends? And the schools are ranked 48th in the nation. Stop me when you start to see a pattern. Cause n effect?

Oh darn. It shouldn't change the way he looks at you though.

You should have explained that better...

This is awkward... Well whichever one ended up in jail, they deserve to stay there. Drunk Drivers are the worst.

A7X_LoVeee 10

Totally agree. Getting behind the wheel drunk is incredibly stupid and I don't have any respect for someone who chooses to do so.

Full heartedly agree. One of my buddies that was joining the marines with me back in the day got hit by a drunk driver and died. Went through five days of horrible pain and finally passed on after having parts of his pelvis removed and many broken bones.

#63, I agree with you, but I don't want to thumb up such a sad comment. :'(

I'm right there with you guys on the drunk driving. my papa was on the way to see her great grandkids and a moron who thought drinking and driving was a fabulous idea-hit him. needless to say, my papa died. I make it my personal mission to get the tag numbers of these imbeciles and call the police immediately. that could be the phone call that saved someone else's grandfather.

borkchop1992 15

Well well, though you weren't clear on who's arresting who, we all know you're gonna be bailing someone out!

Well that's gonna be awkward at the next family dinner.

reallytho3 11

Brother: So did you pay that ticket yet? BF: No, but thanks for checking asshole

cradle6 13

Your fml is confusing. I think you need more pronouns.