By Anonymous - 02/02/2012 20:56 - United Kingdom

Today, my boyfriend confessed to me that he purposely makes me angry, because when I'm angry, I clean, and it saves him having to do it himself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 458
You deserved it 6 374

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ToeJams 0

"Grr! Hulk clean!!!" -"GAAAH HULK NEED MORE LEMON PLEDGE!!!!"

Comments

^^^ so Fred hows Norway working out for you?

Well, we're quite busy nowadays because it's high season for trolls.

G0v3nat0r 7

Well it's better than you making him angry so he uses proper grammar when he texts you.

cheerkat 6

What does he do when you make him angry?!?

'Anger time management', hmm seems effective! I manage a day care center, and if this 'anger' is as an effective method as I'm told, then my target employee demographic is abusive fathers, it can't possibly fail!!!!

No need to comment on the same FML twice.

Sorry, I should never kid about child abuse :(

85 if you weren't meant to comment on the same FML twice the app would make it so you can't..FYL

Dr.mime this was a bit of a miss the only thing to now is get up brush yourself of flip the bird to the haters bitch a bit or if your like op clean...

A made a pun to try and help, but I guess it went right over people's heads.

Well I saw it and I was going to say I see what you did there butt then I would get thumbs downs up my ass...

Epsilonyx 15

I don't understand that reaction. "You piece of SHIT! YOU POORLY ENDOWED SON OF A BITCH! I WILL SCRUB THE **** OUT OF THAT TOILET. I WILL VACUUM THE **** OUT OF THIS FLOOR. **** YOU."

AHAHAHAHAHA that's hilarious I really laughed at this too.

She cleans as a destresser, not to piss him off

Can you read? He makes her mad = she cleans- this persons comment was the chick being angry and saying how she will clean. Derp.

I do this too. It keeps me doing something so I don't antagonize the situation. When I calm down, we talk like adults. He i the other hand throws a temper tantrum like a 2 year old and it's really funny.

ta_ta_ta_tiaa 5

That's smart of him! Stop cleaning every time he makes you angry and maybe he'll stop purposely doing it :)

ta_ta_ta_tiaa 5

Haha, it's not meant to be dirty...but thanks!

Cleaver douche of a boyfriend you got there.

aj66602 0

Purposefully*. Come on people.

Here you go: http://blog.amamanualofstyle.com/2011/09/20/purposely-purposefully/

Here you go: http://blog.amamanualofstyle.com/2011/09/20/purposely-purposefully/

The mods never make mistakes, and even if they do you'll disappear for knowing too much.

I do the same when I'm angry, I don't even think about it. At this very moment infact, my appartement is spotless.

kittenvks 11

I do too, I just thought I was weird

I thought I was weird too, apparently not. Or we're both weirdos...

I'm the same way, actually.... Angry Cleaning Club, anyone? :D No, too obvious....

I clean when I'm angry as well. There is something quite calming about scrubbing a dish till it shines.

Come to the dark side, we have cake...

RedPillSucks 31

cccc- combo breaker??? WHERE'S MY CAKE