By Anonymous - 02/04/2009 13:52 - United States

Today, my boyfriend called me in the middle of the night and told me he got mugged and was on his way to the hospital. I told him to fuck off because that was a horrible April Fool's joke. He asked if I wanted to talk to the paramedic. I told him to stop bothering me. Turns out it was true. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 964
You deserved it 140 288

Same thing different taste

Top comments

omglolydi 0

Today, I called my girlfriend on the way to the hospital after I had been mugged. She thought I was joking. When I asked if she would like to speak to the paramedic taking care of me, she called me a nuisance. I wasn't joking. FML

Wow, you are a jackass. I hope he dumps you.

Comments

Everyone should read number 8's comment. Personally, I wouldn't have hung up on him... but I wouldn't have believed him on April Fools day, either. Edit: and I agree with number 10, I just think calling her a bitch might be a bit too much.

YDI that for sure. Might I add, you are a Class-A bitch as well.

You are dumb, you do realize they go through a process before being put up.

Not believing him initially? Completely understandable. After he offers to put the paramedic on? You're an idiot.

WHAT A BITCH! i'd say you deserved it, but your man certainly didnt.

pinkytoe 0

My guy friend told me he was in a car accident yesterday and I didn't believe him I almost did but I called him a liar luckily in my case he was just messing with me. I can only imagine how bad she feels I probably would have thought the same thing.

#13.. just cuz she posted it today doesn't mean it didn't happen yesterday "Today, story. FML"

This kinda of reminds me of my sister XD. To the commenters---> guys, it was a misunderstanding. She was sleepy and obviously was tired and grumpy. It was April Fools day; of course it's going to lead to some speculation... To the OP---> You really shouldn't have lost your head and told him to **** off. That's pretty rude. Perhaps you learned your lesson?

how could it be a misunderstanding when she REFUSED to talk to the paramedic? she's a moron and a bitch.

AntiChrist7 0

if you think he can only come up with something like that, means you think he has no humour. YDI

SpunkT 0

I understand thinking it COULD be a joke. But if he offered to give you someone to talk to as proof maybe you shouldn't tell your boyfriend to **** off. I don't care if you're tired, that's pretty bratty. In this case assume he's telling the truth and if he's joking, then tell him to **** off. I mean he's your boyfriend, you know you're supposed to care about him. I hope you apologized and made it up to him.