By anon - 31/12/2012 18:13 - United States - Gilroy

Today, my boyfriend knocked into me with his car. I drove myself to the hospital because he couldn't stop laughing long enough to drive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 234
You deserved it 3 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Was he driving you up the wall with his laughter?

If you were able to drive yourself to the hospital, it couldn't be too bad.

Comments

Was he driving you up the wall with his laughter?

MistaBlista 9

Someone give this guy a medal.

Come one guys, lets take a brake with these puns.

No he was thinking of Op explaining to the doctor how he rear ended her.

Your friend's immaturity level is too damn high! Best of luck on your recovery OP!

Hiimhaileypotter 52

*Boyfriend, not just friend. Which I think is worse.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Oh, it's not a big deal. Just wanted to add my 2¢ as well ;)

zombieslayer83 19

Wow, I don't think he was acting very mature. Especially since it was bad enough to have to go to the hospital!

I'm trying to figure out why the **** her boyfriend was laughing. Neither myself or the other would be the least bit happy if one of us was hit by a car.

The injury could not have been that bad if OP was able to drive themself to the hospital...

If you were able to drive yourself to the hospital, it couldn't be too bad.

OP could have gotten internal bleeding, a crush injury, or a number of other things.Not every injury you can get is visible. I hope that you feel better OP.My suggestion is to file a claim right away in order to get no fault.No fault is an insurance companys way to cover injury sustained during a car accident. Feel better OP and good luck on your recovery :3

I know a family friend who drove himself to the hospital after a heart attack. he was 82. some people can just drive after something bad happens.

My brother's friend fell down a flight of stone stairs and was fine until three hours later, he passed out on our kitchen floor. Turns out he had a broken arm.

The_Water_Ninja 9

are the people in this thread living tanks?

Wow. What a great boyfriend. Wonder if he really cares for your welfare since he couldn't stop laughing in a very serious matter?

I don't think a good boyfriend would laugh at his girlfriend's expense, whether she was badly injured or not.

I don't think running into her with his car qualifies him as a good boyfriend either....

zombieslayer83 19

Sometimes people laugh out of relief of the situation. Subconsciously he could be glad you're not dead..or he just has no empathy.

Although you may be laughing out of relief doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to drive your gf to the hospital

The real issue here is that your boyfriend cannot multitask. He should make it his new year's resolution to work on that.

Ah, but you're operating on assumptions. Besides being the victim of her boyfriend's stupidity, maybe OP was also the lone victim of some past, horribly bloody saw mill incident which left her with only one boob. You never know.

Or maybe she has three boobs. You never know!

TheDrifter 23

A third boob would make motorboats so much more fun.

I would smack him in his funny bone for real.. what a tool

I don't see why this is getting thumbed down. I wouldn't put up with that shit.