By Anonymous - 23/09/2011 22:24 - Germany

Today, after five long years of having been together, my boyfriend told me that he wanted to take our relationship to the "next level". We now have a Sims relationship. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 738
You deserved it 4 966

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IronBrig4 3

Okay, you can do a Sims relationship. Just give him a friendly hug first, then a romantic hug. Spend a day or two increasing your relationship level by telling him jokes or flirting. You can woohoo with him by the end of the second day. :-)

Comments

Are your sims engaged at least? What more could a girl ask for?

Omg I can't believe OP's boyfriend went there, that's a pretty big step, and/or level.

Oh yeah baby the sims is where it's at... I guess your avatar is just more flexible and attractive than you OP.

CatEyes66 0

Whoa, you two sound serious. I'm not ready for that next step in my relationship. My sims is dating another man right now.

That's hardcore, bro. If only real life relationships were the same as Sims ones. Tickle them a few times, talk about the weather and bam! They're in love with you. And when you're sick of the relationship, let them swim in a pool without a ladder.

#27 Sims are just called Sims, not avatars. -.-

chell1894 13

There's something creepy about people spending their free time creating a virtual life

They just make Whoopie all the time, cool your **** guys.

Just have your Sims get married and have kids, then say we should catch up. Or just Woman up and ask him yourself.

Sorry I didn't rake a joke. I was to busy taking it.

LiyIa_fml 8

Time to gossip to other sims!

IronBrig4 3

Okay, you can do a Sims relationship. Just give him a friendly hug first, then a romantic hug. Spend a day or two increasing your relationship level by telling him jokes or flirting. You can woohoo with him by the end of the second day. :-)

Psh I can get two sims a woo-hooin by the end of day one. No cheats. Cheats are for pony huggers.

Sims is a complete sifferent game to call of duty

Call of Duty is a completely different genre, you can't compare them. Its like comparing Mario and Duke Nukem: Time To Kill. You just can't compare them.

Wow you should probably leave him or tell him you plan on doing so if he doesn't take the relationship further

slushpup9696 12

Clearly this is the most logical solution.

rexgar2000 10

I remember when my wife had a secret sims life with me being her husband when we were just dating, it felt nice actually

yamatelle 19

Sim(ply) think about it. Living together will save you some Simoleons.

crazychick1269 7

Show him what your going to do in real life... delete the account (relationship)

Oh look, a 12 year old giving out relationship advice.

slushpup9696 12

Look at the 12 year old, now back to me. Back to the 12 year old, back to me. The 12 year old is actually 15. Anything is possible when you check their profile and not make a guess based on their picture. I'm on a newspaper.

Ok so a fifteen year old or two giving out relationship advice. Same thing as a 12 year old. The OP's relationship is a third of #6's life. Her advice of delete the relationship was only missing and 'lol' being used as a period. Wait don't tell me. I'm wrong because you're not 15, you're 16..

crazychick1269 7

I'm 15 and for all you assholes out there getting pissed of at me my dad has divorced 3 woman and my mom has remarried 2 times so I think I'd know a little bit about when relationships are over

angelbabyg1994 0

You look 12. Haha What if the OP is like in their 20s, you know nothing about relationships, probably because you haven't had one. :)

SorrowFull 8

Find a way to kill his sims character. Then tell him life will imitate art, if he doesn't take the relationship seriously.

shumian 4

Awwwe dash saw shweet (kissy smoochies noises)

Let's man that up then! "That's ******* awesome, bro. *Drinks Beer*."

ThatLooksSticky 16

Futurama reference! Now gimme some candy hearts. :)

Brooding99 15

Wow, if you stay with the tool... YDI will have a new meaning for me OP. There's a door somewhere, you should leave through it.

Wow. So maybe it's time for you two to have a talk...