By whatheffers - 07/07/2010 16:40 - United States

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me using Lady GaGa lyrics. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 345
You deserved it 8 926

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When OP wouldn't let "Alejandro" "Poke-her-Face", he decided it wasn't worth the "Bad Romance" and dumped her over the "Telephone" saying he didn't want to play these "Love Games" anymore. "Alejandro" proceeded to dump OP for a girl who was more "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich" who said "I Like it Rough". Now, OP will cry, heartbroken in her room as "Alejandro" and his new girl "Just Dance" the night away at a club.

Comments

fyl D: sorry to hear that:/ if he's too shallow to come up with his own words then you don't need him!!!<3

GiRIsMakingCupca 0

watch out for romance.!! ;)haha.!srry0P!!

I Know That We Are Young And That You May Love Me, But I Just Can't Be With You Like This Anymore.

so, if guys know lady gaga lyrics they're gay? wow, I know alot of STRAIGHT guys who know her lyrics and they're definatly not gay.

"Stop Calling, stop calling, I don't wanna talk anymore!" :)

that gay son of a bitch....he could have picked a good artist at least. shows how much he cares...

A good artist? What other artists have had a single that made it to the #1 song on iTunes in all countries, in 24 hours? Who was that? Lady ******* Gaga. ('''')

MjsBabyAngel 0

EWWWW lady gaga? i hate that chick. what is music coming to now a days.. -anyways, FYL for being single AND having to listen to lyrics from a he-she Demon who is awkward.

adare 0

That is amazing, well not for you I bet it was summerboy. I love that song <3

How hard is it to say "using Lady Gaga lyrics from 'insert song title here'"!?