By Awkward - 04/02/2010 16:03 - France

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me, claiming moving in was a bad idea and he is the type who needs his privacy. It was his idea to move in, he had to convince me. Now we are stuck, under lease together for the next 6 months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 861
You deserved it 3 709

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Draw a line up the middle and take one side.

olivejuice001 0

If one of you wants to stay wherever you are living and the other agrees to move out, you can usually have the lease rewritten under the name of the one staying. Did that when I realized my now ex-fiance was a waste of time and energy. He moved out, I kept the place. (This works best when he's done something incredibly stupid that you can hold over his head to motivate him to get lost.)

Comments

perdix 29

Here's how you fix it: Bring over 4 or 5 hobos at a time and have loud gang bangs or bukkake. After about 8 or 9 of these sessions, I'm sure your ex-bf will be happy to buy out your half of the lease. Simple, no?

perdix 29

Pretty much, although pyromaniacal arson fantasies came in a close second, and a scenario of extended periods of non-bathing was a distant third.

perdix 29

Translation from Google's Douchebag to English translator: privacy -> opportunity to cheat Does that clear things up?

Perdix: Circle-jerks are usually my second choice, but I like your style.

perdix 29

alexisthename, try not to get caught with the scum cookie. ;)

perdix 29

Moving in together has been shown to be the cause of 99.756% of divorces. The hormanal palpatations in the uterine glands gyrate causing negative soundwaves to be picked up in the yellow cortex of the mans ocipital lobe making him more prone to violent tendancies. Its quite easy to understand really.

#17 That was the loudest I've laughed in a longtime. just unfortunate that I'm on the train :P

-4 for spelling; other than that you are spot on!

perdix 29

I love it, alexandraa! You have real talent for writing junk science -- maybe you can be the science correspondent for FOX News ;)

joesgurl93 0

I agree with #3 tht does suck slot sorry

joesgurl93 0

Aw, sad. But just think, if he couldn't sacrifice his privacy when you were just dating, what would it be like if you got married? If two ppl really love eachother, neither thinks of the other of invading his/her privacy. Well, they shouldn't, at least.

joesgurl93 0

I don't think ur moving in anytime soon

Ouch. I've been in almost that same situation and it was absolute Hell. Good luck.