It's called lepidopterophobia and it's no joke!

By FML Approved - 29/07/2017 18:30

If you ever come to a point in your life where you begin to think your fear of spiders is ridiculous, remember there are people out there who are afraid of butterflies.
I agree, your life sucks 1 080
You deserved it 220

Top comments

GreenReaper 13

They can fly at your face. And a ton of butterflies are carnivores. They will eat dead bodies.

My youngest is scared of them. Now that she is older she isn't as scared. She is ok with them at a distance, but she will run away from them if they get too close.

Comments

GreenReaper 13

They can fly at your face. And a ton of butterflies are carnivores. They will eat dead bodies.

My youngest is scared of them. Now that she is older she isn't as scared. She is ok with them at a distance, but she will run away from them if they get too close.

If you are a parent or you know this child in some way, then screw you for posting this video. Poor child. Phobias are not a joke. I mean I love butterflies and think they're beautiful. But I have fears. Just like everybody else. We're all afraid of something. Actually, I don't care whether or not you know this child. Sharing this video of a poor little boy having a panic attack because of his phobia, is just cruel and heartless. No it is not a joke. Poor kid..

Did you miss the part where he laughed and smiled at the end? Phobias are legit, but I'm pretty sure this kid is ok!

The kid was LAUGHING at the end of the video. So, you can drop the offended liberal crap. Just saying.

I'm super phobic of both. It's great.

Karen L 6

poor boy. I don't know if he deserved this.

Pretty sure he looked like he was laughing at the very end of the video

Excuse you. Butterflies just fly at you! They don't even care! I will not be mocked!

nibz12 5

have you seen them? they're like two inch flying beasts I hate them