By dykerino - 12/10/2014 00:11 - Canada - Vancouver

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me because I cut my hair short and he didn't want people to think he was gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 692
You deserved it 7 552

Same thing different taste

Top comments

giantsfan2010 23

Girls with short hair don't look like gay men...some look really good actually!

He sounds like an insecure and controlling jerk. It's only a haircut for Christ sake. Good riddance.

Comments

I would break up/divorce if she cut her hair short, its like dating a guy. No thanks. Girls look awfull/terrible with short hair.

No, dating a guy is like dating a guy. The length of your hair doesn't define your gender wtf It's just hair

Exactly. It just sounds like something someone who is confused or questioning would say. If you're so afraid of being perceived as gay that you'd break up with a woman for having short hair, you're probably gay.

You're totally right! It looks terrible I'd do the same thing

73- Really? You'd honestly divorce your wife if she got a haircut you didn't like? Good luck ever having a proper relationship.

Eh I've never liked those short boyish haircuts on girls but that's just me, I usually prefer a more long feminine hair style on girls. I'm sure you look fine though OP. Do what you want! It's your hair, not his!

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. Well, he told me he didn't want to date a boy and he said some horrible things so I broke up with his homophobic ass. I was surprised by how terrified he was of someone thinking he was gay. Oh no, how terrible. You don't need that in your life. I'm happy to say I'm cute as hell with short hair and I'm sure you are too.

Girls with short hair look like lesbians and its gross. It doesn't look good.

I'm so, so glad that my husband thinks my pixie cut is hot (he can always see the nape of my neck now!) and I've gotten nothing but compliments. There are lots of straight-as-arrows men out there who can appreciate super short hair on you, OP. After all, it's just a hair style like a million others.

With him being that homophobic...... He was probably gay.