By lucy - 03/03/2009 05:55 - United States

Today, my boyfriend asked me what I enjoyed most about the weekend we'd spent together. I mention in detail a certain move he had pulled when we made love. When asked what he enjoyed most, he replies "putting my fish tank together". FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 611
You deserved it 6 114

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I find it funny that it was a girl who chose the sex to be the best part of the weekend, and a guy to pick something unrelated. Way to break down those stereotypes! Putting stuff together is fun though. :D

burdenofaday 0

Maybe you should try your own certain move. It's better when the girl does more than just lay there. D:

Comments

Wrong #10 - if sex is the most important thing in her life, its seriously ******. Sex drive is an animal instinct, humans shouldn't overprioritize it. Generally it seems that people who are most obsessed with sex are those who just don't get enough.

thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. ever heard of nymphos?

She didn't say life she said that weekend... Also sex is fun and it may be your favorite thing just as anything else fun may be.

and then there are the FMLs saying "when I was on vacation my boyfriend only liked the sex" sigh...

oh wow im sorry guess the sex is not good.

Yeah gets old when I'm doing all the work.. it'd be interesting if a girl tried a few new things on top instead of just bouncing..

Ikcor 0

Maybe that's what he calls that move. Oh, baby, put my fish tank together!

Sean123 0

Now what does that tell you????

I agree with #14... you are probably the one enjoying it the most and he's doing all the work... Now, I would venture to guess that he probably has been looking forward to putting his fish tank together for a while now (months? weeks? week?), and sees that as a greater pleasure in comparison to sex, which you enjoy several times a week?

Send him a fish tank next time he wants to have sex with you :)

Jason_fml 0

Wait, so you are upset because your guy doesn't see you as just a free sex ticket and enjoys spending time with you doing things other than doing the dirty deed? I can see how you would think your life is messed up. Seriously, no woman would EVER want that, am I right?