By gfg - 16/03/2009 18:48 - Romania

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I decided to have sex at his house. When we got there, he checked his mail box first and noticed that his Wii game arrived. He sent me home so he can play. FML
I agree, your life sucks 173 774
You deserved it 24 612

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bubs_fml 0

That's pretty lame. Who turns down sex to play video games, especially the Wii of all games?

Comments

he shouldve at least asked u to play wii with him

emohatelife226 0

DUMB HIM I just hate it when guy think games are the most important things in life X.x

leesesuss 0

ok, you obviously didnt try very hard....

I can understand the excitement behind his new Wii, but I don't understand why he sent you home. Why wouldn't you be able to hang around and play too?

Ha ha! #39, try telling that to my husband. XD And, OP, you must have realized at some point in your relationship that this boy was into games. Granted, he could have let you stay and play with him (or at least watch), but maybe he thought you'd get bored. To gamers, saying no to sex for the sake of playing a new game is the same as a woman saying no to sex because "she's not in the mood" or "she has a headache."

I'm gonna think outside the box here and guess that they're two gay guys.

#1) Wii sucks. Not gonna lie. Games suck, controller sucks, people who buy it suck. #2) Sorry to have to play devil's advocate, but if you're in the right mental state, video games can be better than sex. #3) Sorry to have to make points for both sides, here, but the above people are right. Your boyfriend? Probably gay.

Hmm, he must get better exercise from the Wii..

alright maybe if i was about to rank up on call of duty i would do that but wii..... thats just gay

DUMP THE RETARD! Even the most hardcore of WoW nerds would rather have pussy. Your boyfriend is a ****.