By Anonymous - 23/03/2016 14:36 - United States - Arlington

Today, my acne reached a new low. Literally. I'm now getting bright red pimples on my penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 788
You deserved it 2 845

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

If you have any hot dates in the near future, definitely get that seen by a doctor. Not only for your own peace of mind, but then you can tell any chicks worried about it that was already checked out. But since this isn't an advice column, I'm just gonna be laughing at you. From a safe distance.

hoosiergirl94 31

You can wash every day and still get acne. Not all of us are luck enough to have clear skin without the help of medication and constant skin routines.

thinking that's not acne... but I'm not a doctor. consider seeing somebody who is.

I would go to the doctors just to be safe but it's also very possible it's just a pimple, I'm sure you'll be fine if you go to the doctors

I'm surprised how many of the younger people here know what herpes looks like. Either they're doing a great job in health class or it's a fairly common thing to catch these days. I've seen many cases but that's as a medical professional.

Just saying, but majority of the world has some form of herpes.

Axel5238 29

Considering the CDC released a report in 2010 ( I believe) that 80% of the 25-and under would have an incurable STD by 2050 I'm willing to bet it's pretty common unfortunately.

Shay_Shay97 23

Oh my dear sweet Jesus. Moment of silence for you OP. I feel so bad for you bro.