By pizzaface - 15/03/2010 11:50 - United States

Today, I looked at my face to see if my new age-defying lotion was working. My skin does look younger, it's covered in pimples like a teenager's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 127
You deserved it 5 554

Same thing different taste

Top comments

amayasoma 19

Doesn't it say on the label to apply in small sections first before fully using it? Some people are allergic to certain products. Always try a new product before using it often.

I'll **** in ur face it's the best age defying lotion you can get

Comments

kieran247 0

YDI for being so not only with yourself, but with your youth, age is a part of life deal with it =] and put your pants back on, I see you there, yes you ;)

baahahahaha. ohh mann. xD but YDI for using that stuff:P sorry.

Felendris 0

probably no small print on that one >_>

#3, I'm glad cuz obviously u would have said " first!" like the other idiots and has nothing productive at all to add to the conversation except ur personal satisfaction of bragging about it when no one gives a flying ****

ha OPs username is pizzaface i laugh at that :)

amayasoma 19

Doesn't it say on the label to apply in small sections first before fully using it? Some people are allergic to certain products. Always try a new product before using it often.

Either it was already covered in pimples and this is a stupid FML or it is covered in hives from a reaction in which case this is a stupid FML.

mj2123 0

Um, not really. It's not necessarily an allergic reaction - some people with oily or sensitive skin will break out when using heavier facial products. Since "age defying" products are marketed to older women with dryer skin, they often have ingredients that can trigger acne in skin that's prone to it.

i'm ofended I'm a teenager and I dnt hav 1 pimple and I've neverr broken out

she's like 12 look at the way she types. 12 is not a teenager.

MF12 0

I'm sure she thinks she is...

thikimo 0

I never seriously broke out, just a random pimple from time to time--and generalizations make life fun, gives you a reason to slap someone :D him: "so are you chinese?" me: *slap* "you're SO ignorant!" him: "so you're japanese?" me: "no, im chinese" :)

AdoliscA1 0

hahah+ofended%3F+%0Asome+advice%3A+grow+up+a+little+and+don%27t+be+so+sensitive.+%0Awhen+you+get+older+and+you+have+to+go+out+into+the+real+world%2C+it+will+eat+you+alive+for+being+such+a+pussy.+hahhaaahh+

bridgette5866 0

And people will **** you up for typing with symbols between every ******* word. I didn't think there was anything more annoying than typing l!k3 d!z but you, my friend, take the cake for most annoying typing.

bridgette5866 0

Hey, girl above me, I apologize for being a bitch there. I realize it's a malfunction of the app now.

buttonface 0

Lolll I came to see the kiddies defend their pride. Nasty teenagers? Shut the **** up. Adults wanna push your annoying asses down the stairs.

Seeing I'm a teen I can say not all of us are like this over confident idiot who can't spell. Not all of us have horrible skin. But this kid is probably using some kinda acne fighting stuff and won't admit it OR is lying and is a pizza. And I think its hilarious how adults hate us but say they where just like us. Doesn' that mean you hate yourselves? Such hypocrites

I get pimples easy :( my brother doesnt have pimples and he is 16 :/ it happens to most teenagers, but most of the time girls cover it up with foundation, which makes it even worse ( besides the pimplecream foundation stuff )

I'll **** in ur face it's the best age defying lotion you can get

Drew_V 0

...So, I'm guessing it technically worked, in the end?