By Mike - 31/10/2009 04:22 - United Kingdom

Today, my 5 year old daughter figured out how to use the microwave, microwaving my brand new 3G iphone. It was completely wrecked. So was the microwave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 878
You deserved it 6 745

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jchansfan 0

Wanna destroy your microwave!?! There's an app for that. =)

Comments

How exactly did that wreak the microwave?

If you put tin foil, electronics, etc. in the microwave, it'll explode usually. o_O

omg. damn iPhone. what the he'll is wreak?

omgYoUbasTards 0

lol agree!!! I hate that lol!

YDI for having both your Iphone and microwave in reach for a 5 year old...

And if the kid used a chair to reach the microave, it's also the OP's fault for leaving a chair on his carpet?

Exilis 0

LIES! On Is It a Good Idea To Micowave This, they microwaved an iphone and the iphone was destroyed, but the microwave wasn't! XD

I'm sure the results would vary based on the microwave in question. OP, why is your microwave within reaching distance of your 5 year old??

I love that show! But microwaves vary, and maybe she didn't do it like how they did it? Pretty sure they're in a controlled environment. And I can say I've destroyed a microwave with just foil.

Ydi for calling the iPhone 3G "3G iPhone"

yeah seriously, and why didn't he get the 3GS anyway? pffft.

DarkSaul 20

Who cares what they call smart ass

7 years later she will be useing your phone for the vibration ..

dspadres 0

Really? At twelve? Either you're sick or you don't do math very well.

You're joking, right? When I was 12, I masturbated constantly. Given that I was a male, but I hardly think it matters. When you first start finding that rubbing your genitals feels good, you tend to start doing it. Some kids do it at even YOUNGER ages than 12 - or even 10, for that matter. Unless you're a batshit insane conservative, you should be able to admit that it's normal. Anyways, OP you deserve it fully. You deserve it for not only spending $500 on a PHONE, but leaving it in reach of your child, leaving a toddler unattended, leaving the microwave in reach, and teaching your kid not to do shit like that.

Umm.. Actually, I have a 3GS, and it was definitely not $500. Exactly $212.00 with tax. So, you make it sound like the iphone is this crazy priced phone that no one can get. It's really the price of any regular phone. Dummie.

omgYoUbasTards 0

it really is a good price. I've got a 3g and it was 150 brand new. and I use it with tmobile. middle finger to AT&T !!

YDI, I wouldn't be that worried about the iPhone if I were you, she could have burned herself or something, keep an eye on her the next time.