By Anonymous - 25/1/2020 01:00 - Sweden - ?ngelholm

One night

Today, I woke up from putting my child to bed. Drowsy, I stumbled down to the kitchen to make a mug cookie. I read a recipe on my phone, and put a knob of butter in a cup to melt in the microwave. I put my phone in the microwave and turned it on for 30 seconds, and didn't realize until I smelt burning plastic.. FML
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
COMMENTS
By  Mungolikecandy  |  19

I would imagine the sparks and loud crackling from the reaction to the metal parts would have been the first sign.