By Anonymous - 31/07/2013 23:19 - United Kingdom - Falkirk

Today, my 10-year-old son told my 5-year-old daughter that we're a ghost family, and told her to run through our glass door to see for herself. She believed it, ran straight into the door, and ended up having to be taken to hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 239
You deserved it 5 803

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JoeGrant 12

More like **** her life...I mean for god sake she ran into a glass door!

Lol good old fashioned brotherly love. And at only 10 years old the escapades have only just begun. That's funny but I hope your daughter is ok!

Comments

I must admit I found it funny. Glass door probably sounds scarier than it actually was. I guess she bumped her head. It's not like a glass door shatters if a 5 year old runs against it once. A laceration or if she was really unlucky a concussion. Kids. Your son was probably more scared after the accident than you are. Sorry op, I imagine the tour to the hospital with two crying kids to be really stressful.

i ran straight into a glass door one time thinking it was open when i was a little girl. i got knocked out, but didn't have to go to the hospital. your daughter must have really ran for that door in order to need medical help. sucks for your daughter. sorry OP

wow you're really raising some genius is there:-..... not really..... I think it's time to sif down and have a little conversation with your son

skyeyez9 24

I remember watching the tv show in the 90s called "Rescue 911." A girl was sitting at the kitchen table and leaned too far back in her chair and fell backwards, shattering the glass sliding door behind her. A piece of glass sliced her so deep, her intestines were sticking out of her side. I doubt OPs kid was hurt that bad. But she probably chipped her front teeth, or had a broken nose depending how hard she ran at the glass.

that was so mean, I hope the little girl is okay!

Please tell me he followed this up with, "Oh, I guess you're adopted."

skyeyez9 24

Older brothers are usually assholes. Mine burned me once. Lit a fork till it was real hot then touched my arm with it. Also tried to drown me when I was 4. Shoved me off the raft into the ocean, and then said Nothing! My mom found me almost 2 minutes later unconscious and lungs full of water at the bottom (about 6ft deep). My brother lied and said "I jumped in"

Your brother tried to KILL you? I hope you don't think that's a normal way for siblings to interact!

That kid's going places...not college, but definitely places.

Danfran_1147 10