By faen - 29/11/2012 21:12 - Norway - Marifjora

Today, Muse cancelled their upcoming show in Oslo. I bought my sold-out tickets on the black market for double the retail price, and have no way of getting my money back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 076
You deserved it 40 986

Same thing different taste

Top comments

1- Good thing you said that. For a minute I thought OP was blaming me. Phew, glad that's cleared up.

Comments

105- we get it, it was just a stupid joke (sorry, wouldnt let me reply)

Unfortunately Matt broke his foot. :( Maybe to be safe you should take the time to order them on the fan pre-sale next time. I'll be seeing then in March!

yesyesnonono 10

Why would you want to go see Muse in the first place? I'd rather listen to the dial-up Internet noise for an hour.

You bought them from a scalper - I feel no sympathy for you only disgust that you would purchase tickets from scumbags who resell tickets. I missed going to the Garth brooks concert that sold out in 17 seconds because within one minute of the tickets going on sale the scalpers already had them for sale on stubhub for triple their original asking price.

That's because Muse sucks. Learn to appreciate better music.

Oh wow, I didn't know you were the ultimate judge of what is good music and what isn't. Here I was thinking people were allowed to have different music taste.

I've been comforting my friend all day about the cancellation. Not to rub it in, but I saw them in Manchester and it was incredible. It was worth paying the ticket price just to look at the stage, the music was fantastic. I hope you can get tickets for their other gigs and I hope Matt recovers soon.

As a fellow loyal Muse fan, you have my sympathies. I've seen Muse twice in concert and it was mind-blowing. With luck and persistence you'll get to see them someday and it will all be worth it.

As a fellow Muse fan, I can feel some of your pain