By bit - 30/07/2009 10:01 - United States

Today, me and my girls went to get revenge on a girl who slept with my boyfriend by egging her house. Her house was too far away so we decided to get her truck. We wasted a carton of eggs on her driveway because we all have terrible aim and look incredibly stupid for missing so bad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 481
You deserved it 64 433

Same thing different taste

Top comments

First, you shouldn't be mad at her. HE is the one who dogged you. Secondly, grow up, get a life and realize that anyone who makes you that angry and treats you like that isn't worth the power it takes to squish a bug. What a waste. Go find someone who acctually loves you and wants to be with you. Come on, suck it up and move on, and have a nice day. You deserve better.

Lolbrittany 0

should've egged HIS house/vehicle.

Comments

And now you are feeling better ? Grow up!

I would just waited till night and did it up close

Cnote231 0

To any of you that say women are stupid and incapable of doing anything just to let you know I shot better than 2 U.S Marines at the age of 13 with my uncles sniper rifle. Now then go shut the **** up because I know that half of you couldn't do that or have even touched a damn gun in your ******* life.

Cjmw 7

It takes two. She might not have known you two were together. HE however probably deserved to be egged.

you suck. why do women always think it's the girls fault when it's also the guys fault as well... you better have dumped his sorry ass.

How about egging your boyfriend instead? and Wow your aim sucks!

****, seriously? grow up. I hope you're not still dating the dude but from the sounds of your immature post, you probably are.

you cant say the bitch didnt know. Either way, I would beat his ass and hers too. But i woulds walked straight up to the door rung the doorbell and smashed it in her face. But i guess to society we all have to be perfect little girls and deal with it...ha! Your funny. Id **** the bitch up. :)

this whole fml failed when you started out by saying "me and my girls"

XD i thought exactly the same thing. Clicked YDI as soon as i read it.

xxunicornxc 0

you just kind of made yourself look stupid, sad, and desperate. your boyfriends going to be even happier that he dumped you and the girl will think that your crazy. how is this an fml anyway?