By bit - 30/07/2009 10:01 - United States

Today, me and my girls went to get revenge on a girl who slept with my boyfriend by egging her house. Her house was too far away so we decided to get her truck. We wasted a carton of eggs on her driveway because we all have terrible aim and look incredibly stupid for missing so bad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 481
You deserved it 64 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

First, you shouldn't be mad at her. HE is the one who dogged you. Secondly, grow up, get a life and realize that anyone who makes you that angry and treats you like that isn't worth the power it takes to squish a bug. What a waste. Go find someone who acctually loves you and wants to be with you. Come on, suck it up and move on, and have a nice day. You deserve better.

Lolbrittany 0

should've egged HIS house/vehicle.

Comments

Aemyra 0

LOL, this has got to be the stupidest thing I've heard of. What are you, 15? What self-respecting woman eggs another woman's car because your boyfriend can't keep it in his pants? AND THEN YOU MISSED THE CAR! Wow...

You know what else makes you look incredibly stupid? Egging anything in the first place. If you're old enough to sleep with someone, you're too old to be going around egging people's houses or cars for revenge.

wallythedolly 0

The girl isn't the one who you should be mad at; she's not the one who made a commitment to you. You should have been upset with your boyfriend (and considering he cheated on you, he should be your ex-boyfriend).

wow this actually makes me laugh... i went to a party at my bffs house & got shitfaced... then my guy friend cheated on his gf with me, he told me he told his gf 'everything' which apparently means nothing. so when his gf found out (from me by accident), him n his friend egged my house n my bffs... she lives on a huge hill n they covered her house... i live probably 15 feet from the street n not one egg hit my house- not to mention there were cars parked in the driveway n on the street which were 5 feet away n they couldnt even hit those lmao... OP- ydi for being a douche n throwing like a bitch :)

Um, why didn't you throw the eggs at your boyfriend's house instead? He's the one who's the cheating manwhore. I do hope you broke up with the slimeball.

livelovelife01 0

there's a reason he dumped you, ho. ;P and this is the reason. really, it's not her fault your a jealous bitch. YDI all the way.