By bit - 30/07/2009 10:01 - United States

Today, me and my girls went to get revenge on a girl who slept with my boyfriend by egging her house. Her house was too far away so we decided to get her truck. We wasted a carton of eggs on her driveway because we all have terrible aim and look incredibly stupid for missing so bad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 481
You deserved it 64 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

First, you shouldn't be mad at her. HE is the one who dogged you. Secondly, grow up, get a life and realize that anyone who makes you that angry and treats you like that isn't worth the power it takes to squish a bug. What a waste. Go find someone who acctually loves you and wants to be with you. Come on, suck it up and move on, and have a nice day. You deserve better.

Lolbrittany 0

should've egged HIS house/vehicle.

Comments

Ringoisastarr 0

You definitely did the wrong thing. Egg your BOYFRIEND'S house. Not the girl's!!!!

I like your idea to egg her house But how do you miss a truck!?!?!??

YDI because it takes two to tango and you should have [tried to] egged your should-be-now-EX-boyfriend's house too!

YDI. You may have been wronged, but you shouldnt mess with someones car/house, if most countries didnt have stupid laws you would probably have your ass beat right now. messing w/ someones property is for retards who are afraid of dealing with a person. if you got a problem with them, say it to their face.

Actually, most chicken eggs available for consumption, (ie most eggs you buy at the grocery store) AREN'T fertilized because it wouldn't make much sense to keep a rooster in with a bunch of laying hens when you have no intent to hatch chicks, but are rather selling the eggs for profit $$$. Though you can eat a refrigerated fertilized egg, it's unlikely that the eggs you buy at the store were ever fertilized. Oh, and I'm sure adelaide is aware menstruation and ovulation aren't the same thing; I think she was probably referring to the shedding of the unfertilized egg during menstruation. :)

im sry but ur really sad and pathetic, go bitch at ur boyfriend instead, get a ******* life cause egging someones doesnt solve shit, just shows tat ur pathetic.

iamelrebel 0

YDI for being a dumb bitch. Learn to throw, you give women a bad name.

brilliantbarbie 0

I can say I agree with most of these posters on this FML.... how exactly does your logic work?? Your scumbag boyfriend sticks his shit in some other biddie, and you try and egg the biddies car?? Im sure you ran home to his house to tell him how you "Sure showed her, and you better never cheat on me again!!!" meanwhile he was screwing your sister while you were ALMOST egging her car. Teach your man some respect, and dont blame the girl...how do you know he didnt tell her he was single...and even if she knew, have some respect for yourself...plus let me tell you something, if somebody tried to egg my car, I would take a baseball bat and beat the shit outta them on my property... you dont go screwing with peoples property because you cant control who else your man is screwing. I do find it funny that you missed the car completely with a WHOLE carton of eggs, but its probably a blessing in disguise for you, because you might have been writing this FML from a hospital bed!

Um... Why are you egging someone's car for that? The boyfriend is terrible for doing something like that, and the girl is more or less in the wrong for sleeping with your boyfriend. But the mature thing to do is to dump him and leave. Not to egg HER car or anyone else's.. Everyone here is saying to take out your anger on the boyfriend, but you should just grow up a little and get him out of your life. And that was a waste of eggs, too..

hahaha ur sooo dumb, you think its her fault when he ( your boyfriend) cheated on you, and are u still with him? thats dumb.!

Likipedia 2

Why not egg your boyfriend's house, it was his dick. Why do you think he has to screw other people? You, maybe?