By Anonymous - 14/11/2012 21:55 - United States - Scarsdale

Today, knowing that I have been in a lot of stress lately, my friend tried to teach me how to meditate. Eventually, I ended up in a deeply relaxed state in which my mind was completely clear. When I snapped out of it, I realized I'd peed myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 806
You deserved it 3 592

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I automatically read "meditate" as "**********". Oops

Does a 50 year old man wear boxers or briefs? Depends! (Get some.)

Comments

astralvagan 20

That's not uncommon with meditation.... Lost people can't even get that relaxed, so feel fortunate.

TweetAnne 13

Wear a diaper next time. Hey at least you relaxed and cleared your mind.

winkydog4056 16

Something is not quite right here....how does one meditate themselves into a deeply relaxed state &.at the same time bear down enough to release his bladder!? The bladder has a very specific type of epithelial cells that make it stretchy (for obvious reasons). Even in a relax

btstig 11

The reason we don't pee on ourselves all the time is, our muscles automatically learn to tighten up to prevent it from happening. Thus her supremely relaxed state loosened her body up and surprise. Pissy pants.

At least you were able to relax. Next time remember to pee before you meditate and you should be good :)

Most people can't clear their minds the first few times trying to meditate. Doubt most are able to clear their bladders either.

PsychoBitch666 8

My friend makes "yamyamyam"-sounds when he meditates. You should be glad someone didn't tape it and upload it to youtube. My friend wasn't as lucky.

There's a reason WHY you felt relaxed, because you have that relaxed and satisfied feeling after you let out you're pee sometimes. At least you weren't dreaming about peeing in you're dream, and then accidentally wet yourself because you thought you peeing in the dream was real.

Sleep and meditation are two different elephants. Being asleep is different than being in a meditative or trance state.

Precisely, 41. Sleeping is an African Elephant and meditation is an Indian Elephant. And everyone knows that sex is a tiger. Class dismissed!