By Anonymous - 28/11/2010 20:03 - United States

Today, my friend peed her pants while we were sledding. I could feel it trickling down into my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 502
You deserved it 2 917

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stacysmom 0

Nice to know you're friends with a four year old.

Comments

How old is your friend? Who pee's their pants while sledding?..

deviedev123 0

firsssttt to commenttt(: I've always wanted to do that.. srry if that's annoying!

First to point out your awe-inspiring aura of fail. I've always wanted to do that, brah.

It's such a shame mod-comments can't be voted on :) Thumbs up! ^^

Well i think he was happy to be the first reply to the actual first comment. :P

KingDingALing 9

18- I'm going to pee on you just like the OP's friend pissed on the OP.

TenderizeMe 0

sirin makes my nipples go crazy.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

She makes my nipples erect. So.... powerful... and sexy... *humps computer*

cwhitney11 4

Hahahahaha ur pic wins epicly ^^^^^ made my day

It slightly worries me that the majority of people here have a nipple fetish. Also, cwhitney11, the word "win" needs to be removed from your vocabulary.

alexanderr8D 0
MermaidSongXOXO 6

#65 She doesn't seem to have a problem with MY romantic and seductive PMs. Baby, wanna have a three way chat?

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Bitch, this is the internet; for all you know, I could be forty!

ohthebloodygore 16

I am slightly disturbed by this thread.

andacondakiwi 11

Are you kidding? This thread is 10x better than the actual FML posted!

NO spongebob!! Are you kidding? what's better then reading about girls urinating on each other??

Two 40's of King Cobra malt liquor and some Cheetos...I'm all set to watch this show.

Okay you got me there BUT, I bet you can't name something else >;)

cwhitney11 4

Docbastard your my idol! *bows down* PRAISE THE FML GOD!

sourgirl101 28

He's your "idol" but you don't already know mixing up "your" and "you're" are his pet peeve?lol Sorry Doc, wasn't trying to speak for you.(: I'm sure he'll appreciate your compliment.

What's wrong with having a fml god/goddess. sourgirl is my goddess. isent that right?

sourgirl101 28

Do you know what a "running back" is yet? Tsk tsk! You need to do your homework.(:

lmao. I was joking about that! I know what a running back is.

ohthebloodygore 16
KiddNYC1O 20

The FML God is Sirin, jackass.

Sirin is the queen and pendatik is the king. Redbluegreen, FFML_314, MercyFML, and perdix are vying for the throne. I am merely the royal physician/court jester. Not necessarily in that order.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

DocBastard, I would like to say you are the prince. Yes, Sirin and Pendatik are your parents. WhatTheFuq is the royal fool.

Fuq, I'm nobody, who are you? Are you nobody, too?

KiddNYC1O 20

MercyFML? Aha. I haven't seen Mrs. Officer on here in a while. Perdix got this one. Perhaps Intoxicunt if she would've stuck around. 119- How long have you been a member of FML? 2 weeks?

KiddNYC1O 20

I hope not I had plans on killing my cousin the king. and I've been a member for a little over a week now.

I meant to say that KaySL is the king's evil cousin and has been locked in the dungeon in shackles for years. Wait, Sirin and Pendatik are my parents? Cool! Hey Mom, I need €100 for some new jester shoes with those jangly bell thingys.

cwhitney11 4

wow lots of hate coming at me. And holy shit grammer Nazis here. I know the difference between your and you're. ****** Christ people

Nope. Mermaid said that. I have no idea what the hell is going on anymore. I'm going back to the Hundred Acre Wood where having a depressed donkey and a manic tiger actually makes sense. Whitney- breathe. No one is coming to kill you. Except KaySL, but that psycho is out to get everyone.

sourgirl101 28

What trouble is this? I turn around for one moment and come back to this?! This is why I love this site! Never a dull moment with this group of people. Now, I know we are missing some crazies. They are always lurking.

I would love to see Sirin hammer this thread all to hell. 40+ modded comments in a row. What a beautiful slaughter. Perverted *****.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Ignorance, why aren't YOU gone yet? FML is, for all intents and purposes, a comedy site where people can be a little careless with grammar and spelling. It's not a place for uptight people with no sense of humor ("FML God" was clearly a joke). Grammar Nazis are one thing, but bullying someone over stuff like that is another.

ohthebloodygore 16

I hate the comment bug. Attempt #4. Doc, what are you talking about? I'm out to get Whitney. cwhitney11, you're an idiot. Barbie, you make me laugh. SG, who are the crazies? Also, for giving me a massive headache, you're all idiots.

ohthebloodygore 16

143, are you speaking to me? I haven't been on here for about two weeks which explains why I've only called you an idiot twice and not many more times. Don't take it so personally; I call everyone an idiot.

Break it up, kids, before I turn you all into hamsters.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Wow, what awesome insults, Ignorance. If you can't shut up, at least put up a decent argument. "Shut up." "You're an idiot." Honestly, if those are your only rebuttals, give up.

ohthebloodygore 16

Sirin! Where's your quarterstaff in which you stick fight with the other mods?

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Never leave FML members alone. We're very aggressive creatures.

cwhitney11 4

and mermaid to the rescue. thanks for that.

ohthebloodygore 16
cwhitney11 4

the Nazi toOK tHe baiT! HAHA gRAmmAr Nazis cOuLD nEvEr accEPt gramMAr to be speLled grammEr! MWAHAHAHA

Moderated because your shift key is on crack.

zakkyzebra 11

I.... felt the need to enter this battle....

sourgirl101 28

Battle is over. The Gods have released the Kraken!

cwhitney11 4

Oh just wait until it freezes. Now THATS fun

Reminds me of some movie where they were on a motorcycle in freezing weather and one of them peed.

FreshSalad 1

it is grosd... But OP stop be a little whiner, we all know that you're usually cold when sledding... so that urine probably warmed you up.

Ro5ieLovesConnor 0

you don't have snow there? LUCKY.

giantsfan2010 23

It never snows in San Francisco. :(

San Francisco is amazing! I miss it so much! The weather is so much nicer than Southern California. It's always so hot here!

Devin91 20
lemonypower 6

well at least you will feel warm!

stacysmom 0

Nice to know you're friends with a four year old.