By Anonymous - 10/12/2009 13:08 - United States

Today, it was the last day of finals. After sleeping less than three hours in the last two days, I got in the car to go to school. For a second, I thought my steering wheel, the gas pedal, and brake pedal were all missing. That's when I realized I was sitting in the back seat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 995
You deserved it 14 131

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hobopatz 0

And then you drove in that state. Scary.

LOL, IT'S SO FUNNNY AND CUTE. HAHAHAHA. It reminded me of a incident when my friend was drunk and he said he needed to speed back home, the same thing, sat at the back seat, imagined himself stepping on the pedal and went like "FASTERRRRRRRRRRRR" . Everyone was like " He is soooooooooooooo drunk." LOL.

Comments

this is just an old joke. if this really happened to you, you're really stupid.

ashley_asshole 0

FYL only because you're an idiot and you're gunna fail that test. SLEEP MORE! jeez.

Most of my professors said you better make the news if you missed an exam. They were absolutely serious and the deans of the schools give that discretion to the professors. There is no way around it. And to the people that are spouting off facts about pulling all-nighters and decreasing your ability to do well, blah, blah, blah...you obviously either didn't go to college or at least not a real college. It happens and is sometimes necessary. Get over yourselves.

AtrumMessor 1

Jeez, way to be smart about prepping for your finals. So, you gotta retake every class you finaled on that day?

This is complete crap. You are either a weak spirit or something else was going on. I worked a job that required me to stay awake for 30 to 40 hours straight thru twice a week. I never once got in the wrong car door. And you HAD slept, even if a little.

Not necessarily true #92, I've been out on search and rescue missions that I've been in the communications room for 40-50 hours, and I can get through that pretty well, but when I have very little sleep (being 1-3 hours), I tend to not operate as well. It's been in my experiance that little sleep is worse than none.

imsotired 0

it was probably not safe to drive if you were so tired... finals suck. i know what it feels like to be so tired. i hope you did well after all that studying!

meganmurmaiderr 0

OMG lol. thats fricken amazing. :)