By cbrocks - 16/10/2009 18:22 - United States

Today, it was the first day of fall break from college, and I was really excited to sleep in and relax the entire weekend. Apparently my boss caught wind of my happiness and scheduled me 8am-2pm each day of break, "seeing how I don't have anything else to do." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 157
You deserved it 3 881

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jane99 0

You could have asked for a day off in advanced.

YDI if you put you have open availability. If you don't want to work at 8 AM just say you're unavailable.

Comments

University of Florida? Today was a day off for homecoming...three-day weekend. 8-)

"fall break"?? what kind of college takes a "fall break"? If you don't want to work, just tell your boss you don't really need your job and you'd rather just sleep instead. Stop complaining and do something.

Every college I've heard of takes a fall break.

oh shoosh, I'm on school holidays and I worked open shift pretty much every day. (open is 8 till 4)

Mx_Rider 6

quit ur bitching. be glad ur making money ungrateful cum bubble :B

You're upset that you have a job that gives you reasonable hours while you're going to college? Go **** yourself you stupid ****.

alliemi 0

YDI automatically for using quotations wrong in your FML. You put quotations around what the boss actually SAID. He didn't actually say "seeing how I don't have anything else to do", that's YOUR description of what he said from your point-of-view and not a direct quote, it doesn't make any sense. Learn english and then maybe I'll care if you life is ****** or not.

AndreaHatesYou1 0

You're getting paid. If it bothers you that much, quit and let somebody who needs the money have a job.