By cbrocks - 16/10/2009 18:22 - United States

Today, it was the first day of fall break from college, and I was really excited to sleep in and relax the entire weekend. Apparently my boss caught wind of my happiness and scheduled me 8am-2pm each day of break, "seeing how I don't have anything else to do." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 157
You deserved it 3 881

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jane99 0

You could have asked for a day off in advanced.

YDI if you put you have open availability. If you don't want to work at 8 AM just say you're unavailable.

Comments

Sacch2010 0

That sucks... FYL for having a ******** for a boss. :C

Welcome to reality. I'm 17 and still in high school but I did that in my break. Partied a little, got some homework done aswell. If you don't need the money quit your job!

Florida does not equal Communist China. If you do not want to work, quit. If you want to work, STFU. I just reversed your FML. You're welcome.

I'm not seeing the problem. It's only six hours a day. You might not be able to stay out ALL night, but at least you have nights off...

fretforyerlatte 0

yeah really, and starting at 8 really is not bad. so you can't sleep in super late, big deal. go to work, do your little 6 hrs, come home & take a nap, and then go out for the evening.

6 hours of absolute horror! How dare your boss to assume you could work for sooooo long! Especially when you don't have school! How dare he!

ohmygod, 6 hours a day? How ever will you survive?! I always have at least 8 hour workdays for 5-6 days a week, with 14 hour workdays here and there. Do you hear me complaining?!

At least you get off at 2. That leaves most of the day for you to do fun stuff...stop whining about making money or quit your job and let someone else have it.