By Karansuni - 14/10/2013 10:38 - Germany

Today, my boss told me that my attitude to work is awesome and that he'd follow my example of coming in half-an-hour early every day from now on. I relish those 30 minutes as the only time I can get work done without him constantly interrupting me. So much for that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 105
You deserved it 3 384

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like the only thing left to do is stay 30 minutes late. Then when he starts staying late too, come in on Saturday. Then when he starts coming in Saturday... You know what, just move into your office. That's your only choice.

Come in thirty minutes earlier. Then when he follows that example you can change your schedule again. It will become a game!

Comments

Come in thirty minutes earlier. Then when he follows that example you can change your schedule again. It will become a game!

It continues till op is working 24/7...uh oh

Wiringify 22

But eventually he will work less hours.

Good for you Op, being a good employee and all! I personally HATE my jobs, so I wish I was more like you.

Sounds like the only thing left to do is stay 30 minutes late. Then when he starts staying late too, come in on Saturday. Then when he starts coming in Saturday... You know what, just move into your office. That's your only choice.

#22: Pick up that litter, you litterer.

Pwn17 25

22- Says the guy who writes "There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way home."

Sinistra_Blue 12

How bout a map? Lotsa people use maps instead of blood trails.

30- He was quoting a song. Probably trying to be deep.

Did you people who are trashing Bobbycat bother to read past that quote? Because he goes on to make fun of it. All those extra letters you ignored combine to make words that you can read to learn stuff.

Pwn17 25

I actually did notice that after I commented, but I just found it ironic that he calls a comment weird, yet he has something like that as the first sentence on his profile. Didn't mean to offend anyone, sorry if I did.

#30 #38 is correct, it's a lyric from Sixx A.M. "Life is Beautiful". I also quoted that song on my profile. Not trying to be deep. Just one of my fav! And my ringtone for my phone.(:

PokeLover - Was it my first good comment? I feel a little strange that a 13-year old is being condescending to me.

ouch. sorry op. maybe he wont hold to that. maybe speak to him and not bothering you as much so you can work. best of luck. :)

Hahaha. You don't tell your boss to leave you alone.

#8 oh I know. I meant in like a way that you dont get fired or like they suggested disgust him in some way and repell him.

I don't know what you're talking about, Baustigt. People approach you all the time with shackles and muzzles. It's your own fault you don't let them near you. A shame really.

Poor Baustigt. I'd give you hugs but, well, you know. *Leaves dish of treats and backs out slowly without breaking eye contact.*

Why is 4 getting thumbed down? I agree. She could just politely explain to her boss her situation. If she keeps coming in earlier, I'm sure her boss would get suspicious as to why she's doing that and would eventually have to tell him.

If he is your boss simply keep coming in earlier until he is there super early and then when he's tired and out of it kill him and skin him and be your own boss.

Great plan, 5, but it has one fatal flaw: it doesn't involve an air horn.

SadisticStephyy 21

Well, that escalated quickly…

At least you were commended on your effort. :)

Sounds like the only solution is to go to work with a bad attitude

How about maybe sticking with the possibility of a raise, hmm?

At least you are making a good impression.

caitiebug1119 15

Well, at least you're making a good impression! Maybe he'll be so tired from getting up earlier, he'll just nap in his office.