By Anonymous - 05/07/2009 04:57 - United States

Spicy
Today, it was my boyfriend and my six-month anniversary. I've really fallen in love with him, and I know he loves me the same. So I got him a really nice gift, a watch he's had his eye on for as long as I've known him. It was expensive. What does he get me? A condom. Three actually. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 209
You deserved it 9 876

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Six months and you buy him a really expensive watch?

Not very many guys think every month-iversary is particularly special, especially since a lot of girls tend to have their own 'schema' as to which ones are important and which aren't.

Comments

Posts like all the ones on this page make me wish FML listed people's ages. Info that would make a difference between "YDI" and "YLIF" for me: OP and boyfriend's age, whether or not they've had sex together previously and whether or not boyfriend knew he was expected to do something of a certain caliber for this event. Without that info, though, I'm inclined to say "YDI."

wtf? what the hell is a six month anniversary? anni- means ANNUAL. this is just retarded. YDI for thinking six months was so special.

DoomJeff91 2

If you unwrap the present, you might get a baby. I mean really, how cool is that?

Philthy_02 0

"Today, it was my boyfriend and my six-month anniversary. I've really fallen in love with him, and I know he loves me the same. " Any one else think that the girl obviously is more in love with this guy then he is with her. Sucks she see's it more seriously then he does.. but i see that in HS all the time

Uconnrunner 0

I feel like 6 months is worth going to see a movie or something at most. it's good that you love him, but he clearly doesn't if he thinks a "thoughtful" gift is a (very worthless) pack of condoms. Do you two even engage in sex yet? If not, I would dump him immediately because he just wants to get into your pants.

oldskoolman85 0

Hey, condoms are the gifts that keep giving over and over...and sometimes under.

By the way, I just found this. http://manlawblog.com/post/58220424 I think it explains why he didn't really care to buy you anything expensive.

Hey he remembered, thats pretty impressive

each condom in a diferent color at least? :)