By Filingfordivorce - 18/05/2017 16:00

Today, it seems my husband didn't realize that "Office Space" is just a movie and began to act like the characters in a pathetic attempt to, "stand up to the establishment!" Perhaps he also didn't realize that attempted arson is considered a federal crime. The bail is $20,000. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 278
You deserved it 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Druu 53

A divorce lawyer should be cheaper than that. Make the right decision.

This is why acting out scenes from movies in real life is a bad idea.

Comments

Druu 53

A divorce lawyer should be cheaper than that. Make the right decision.

Hence the name, "Filingfordivorce". Good on you OP.

Sorry to hear about your soon-to-be-ex-husband. While it's never fun to see a loved one suffer for their stupidity, I appauld your brave decision and firmly believe you'll be better off in the long run. I've watched a good friend stick by their SO while they were in and out and back in prison and when she finally left him, she found an amazing new partner! But that's not to say being single afterward isn't healthy so you can recover. Best of luck!

That will cost him a lot of flair! Maybe they'll even take away his Swingline stapler.

This is why acting out scenes from movies in real life is a bad idea.

Lucky O'Guin 18

The first thought that crossed my mind was, "You deserve it for being married to an idiot." Sorry, OP, I calls 'em how I sees 'em.

Thankfully he doesn't watch Game of Thrones. Insect, prostitution, nudity, beheadings, murder and attempted murder of a child happens in just the first episode.

He's going to insect anyway. Sounds like she's telling him to buzz off!

yea we wouldn't want him to commit insect..... that's an awful crime

WTF STFU 3

And we wonder why there are disclaimers and don't try this at home be glad he did not go see deadpool, You are much better of without someone that stupid.

WeirdUS 29

Considering there was attempted arson was he mumbling about someone taking his stapler? Good for you getting rid of him.

Maybe he was mad that someone stole his stapler.