By Anonymous - 18/10/2010 16:01 - United States

Today, it's my two year anniversary with my wife. She's celebrating the day with her new boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 082
You deserved it 3 396

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sell her belongings before divorcing her.

then I guess your anniversary gift to her will be divorce papers...

Comments

what the **** is wrong with people today can't you stay married or keep a spouse for two ******* years????? how hard is that?

RedPillSucks 31

You can't keep someone that doesn't want to be kept.

You're hugging a cutout of Justin bieber, you're point Is irrelevant, even if I agree

LesCDeal 6

#16: I used to say that same thing until I got divorced. "You can't keep someone who doesn't want to be kept" is so true. I made the decision to be with someone for the rest of my life -- but I couldn't force her to follow through with her end of the deal. When you grow up you will see just how hard it can be. How long was your longest relationship???

ifailplzinsultme 0

Lucky boyfriend, he gets the anniversary perks!

jasminekaren 0

what a great anniversary present.

Now is the time you pull all the evil shit you know that you've been thinking of all this time... such as: flower in the hairdryer, ******** in her car air filter, or coming home with some hot bitch

uhhh_awkward 0

#28: Aw, no I don't think that would be a good idea. :( But you're entitled to your opinion!!

Fortuitous 0

#33, you are honestly the nicest person on this site, and your comments are very cheery! I have no idea how you're so nice... It kind of scares me (in a good way, I guess).

uhhh_awkward 0

Your kindness confuses me and yet pleases me at the same time. Carry on :)

she cheated on him but you dont think revenge Is a good idea? I think it's great unless they offer a threesome. then you take that for sure

uhhh_awkward 0

That's so awful! I wish more marriages worked out these days...it's so sad to see people go through the pain of cheating spouses or falling out of love. I wish you many happy days to come, OP!

mikey86 0

I agree. I've gone through that so many times

you need to dump her asap. my bf and I were together 2 years when he cheated, and he is now me ex boyfriend. it's hard to leave but you deserve so so much better.

Sorry OP... I recommend pulling the Buck Strickland and giving your valuable possessions to a trusted friend. If she divorces you, she can't have half of what you don't own. ;)