By Username - 18/10/2010 15:52 - France

Today, I was woken by the news that my car had been found, but was completely destroyed due to a fire. I didn't even know my car was missing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 177
You deserved it 2 915

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well at least it was your CAR that was found, yet completely destroyed due to a fire. Now imagine if your CAT was found completely destroyed by a fire. That'd be worse... maybe. Depends what kinda person you are.

Comments

ChubbyCake 5

I was thinking the same when I read this.

Xavi89 0
ChubbyCake 5

I bet if I was thin you wouldn't say that.

americuzz 8

Omg you guys #24 is hott!! girl don't put a shirt on!! u got beautiful curves. no one wants to f*ck a skeleton!!

#24 stop being bitter just because you're FAT and have a muffin top *looks again* or more of an overflowing tub of lard top you should ACTUALLY put on a shirt because having a picture like that only shows that a) you are a cheap wh*re b) you are completely comfortable with your body and c) you crave attention wan too much even if you were thin i'd tell you to put a shirt on because unchaste women are vile and disgust me

neoncookie16 0

shut the **** up you guys are so mean! and all of the guys who are commenting in her profile picture i wouldnt want to date you either because your all jerks. do leave her alonr she did nothing to you

MyFirstKiss 0

36-yes they need to get a lifr if theyre gonna say shit like that i know what my sis glambert1998 would be say she would be cussin up a storm if she saw that.

Melaniee_fml 0

38, no one cares who your sister is or what she would do.

ChubbyCake 5

People act like I care what they say about me. Like I said on my profile don't state the obvious. All you people that comment on my picture just wasted some time on there life. I feel special. Have an great day everyone. Well you can say night.

Vexation 0

People need to put proper clothes on regardless if you are thin, fat, male or female. You all give off the impression that you are selling yourself on a hooker site.

I always incorporate Burn Baby Burn with fires... Seriously.

she loses :( I'd give her a 7 out of 10 for that pic. You would probably look better in a shirt.

I would totally get in bed with cake, she's fiiiine as one can get.

Daerauko 0

lol atleast she has breasts. so she's a lil chubby. no reason to be hatin.

stephanie0613 0

52, why are you always hating on chubbycake. God someone can't be comfortable with their own bodies because then the skinny bitches have to come and talk shit! Leave her alone, I'm tired of people always talking shit because someone is not super skinny.

Are you mad that I'm not giving you attention? You're gross too, and you look insecure.

FMLandurstoo 9
MyFirstKiss 0

you look similar to monty pitman

yourWIFEandKIDS 0
puffydude1 0
breakingakajav 0

roflllll sry that was funny but yes, fyl

uhhh_awkward 0

Well at least it was your CAR that was found, yet completely destroyed due to a fire. Now imagine if your CAT was found completely destroyed by a fire. That'd be worse... maybe. Depends what kinda person you are.

Thank you, that was what I was going for :) .

WolfsGuns 0
metal8214 0

if that's the case, im taking OP's cat next :)