By Anonymous - 14/08/2012 18:12 - United States - San Jacinto

Today, it's garbage day. My mom accidentally threw away a receipt she needed to return something and told me to go get it. While I was looking for it, a cop gave me hell for "stealing recyclables on private property." This all happened in my front lawn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 915
You deserved it 1 921

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thatpeachyperson 12

You should have given him hell for being on your lawn.

Comments

hazydaze 9

In the meantime, only two houses down is a man running a meth lab in his basement. Shows how desperate some cops are to meet their quotas.

hazydaze 9

Some do have quotas, I said that because I do know that, since my father and uncle are cops. You do not have an age listed and since you said "grown-ups" I'll assume you're twenty or older and you should be more mature not to argue with a teen. I made a general statement and you don't have to agree. Good day(:

So many annoying ppl sticking up for cops for no good reason. Carry on you freak shows :)

hazydaze 9

As did I say "some". Just because you're older and have internet connection doesn't make you intellectual. So why would you even say I worded it as "all". "Some" doesn't mean all, sweetheart. Doesn't matter the website, you're STILL arguing with a child haha.

dominic1221 6

Hazydaze - What makes you think you're immune to being wrong? I'm not saying you are, but your age doesn't prevent people from arguing with you. And your condescension is unnecessary and unbecoming. Dear.

hazydaze 9

DocBastard- I know I'm not immune to being wrong, but I'm just standing up for myself. It's just something I do, even if it happens to be to the extreme. Just who I am. Sorry. And I call everyone a petname, not meant to be condescending, always have and always will.

It's more **** the cops life. Because you can prove you live there and you won't be in trouble the cop should be. On another note all cops are assholes. -.-

It's more **** the cops life. Because you can prove you live there and you won't be in trouble the cop should be. On another note all cops are assholes. -.-

If you haven't noticed, most cops are stupid.

Sure you didn't misspell "teenagers"? Hey, just saying.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

37- yeah because there's no police academy. Cops don't take your bullshit. That doesn't make them stupid.

Cops and ****** in the head are pretty much synonymous. 90 percent of cops these days gotta be the failed bullies from middle school.

*insert stupid comment bitching about every cop being a bastard, because that seems to be the trend* Anyway, that sucks for you OP, I hope you explained the situation and showed the cop that it was your own trash.

Not At all! I have gotten a speeding ticket but that's all.

@55. Well, that comment isn't based on any fact or whatsoever, but since you obviously want a discussion, here have a comment back: They're just doing their job, if you agree with what they're doing or not. Sure, there's always a rotten apple, but that doesn't mean that every cop, or most of them, are bastards. It's stupid to assume this. It makes me think that your one of those persons blaming cops for giving you a fine, because you were stupid enough to drive while being under influence of alcohol or drugs. Or something else stupid like this. Next time keep your comments in mind, when you have to report a crime that has been done to you or your close ones. Edit: I see what your problem is with cops. Here a tip: Don't drive too fast. YDI ;)