By Amberizzle - 26/09/2009 16:43 - United States

Today, it is my three-year-anniversary with my boyfriend. I asked if he had planned anything for us, and he said yes. My parents volunteered to watch our daughter, I got all excited, and apparently our "plans" are to watch a football game. What do I get to do? Make sandwiches. For him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 859
You deserved it 8 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

spaceranger33 0

i have to at least commend the guy for staying with you for 3 years and raising a kid with you despite not making any long term commitment like marriage

fbp6277 0

You guys are kind of assholes. She doesn't have to marry the guy to have kids. Marriage isn't right for some people. Just because someone has a kid with someone without getting married doesn't mean the kid is going to be ****** up. It's better to have the people not get married then to get married and always fight around the kid. People should quit being so judgemental.

Comments

Wait... why aren't you making those sandwiches right now? BACK TO THE KITCHEN

what's wrong with making sandwiches for your boyfriend? huh? treasure him.

So.. don't do it? I mean, it sucks that your boyfriend is a dick, but I'd just tell him to make his own damn sandwiches, and go out for a night with the girls =]

YDI for being a bitch and making the sandwiches and watching the game. I would have cussed his ass out and kneed him in the balls. Then I would have taken his credit card and treated myself and been like "Louis Vuitton and Dolce and Gabanna said congrats on our anniversary!"

uhhh i might be missing the obvious here, but that sounds kinda shitty, so if you have any objections voice them

THIS is why men take advantage of women-- because women like the OP let them!! Toughen up, tell him you're not making him sandwiches to watch a football game on your 3-year anniversary. And face it, you can't expect a man to just know exactly what you want him to do for you, they're not psychic! If you want to do something special for your anniversary, you have to tell him! Jesus christ, people like you are the reason women still aren't seen equally to everyone.

Either make the sandwiches lovingly (like with olive-eyes on toothpicks) and then ask him for something nice he could do for you in return, or don't do anything at all. Bitching negates the kindness of a favor.

YDI for thinking that nothing romantic can happen during football games, and #83 is right.