By Anonymous - 24/12/2011 08:38 - United States

Today, I worked 4 hours for a huge mail call to get all the troops their Christmas mail. And just like every other mail call I did not receive one package or letter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 081
You deserved it 2 508

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry to hear that man. Although it isn't much of a compensation, at least you're doing your country proud, even at one of the worse times of the year to be risking your ass.

The_Troller 14

Comments

Battle765 4

Go on a bad@ss vacation on mid tour and send them pictures with the caption hey at least you got mail.

auddylynne 0

Awww :,( merry Christmas! We sportster your sacrifice!

blackstar994 5

Man I'm sorry OP… your a great person, and have my complete respect. As well as a lot of us that read your post. Try to enjoy this holiday. And Merry Christmas.

angela87_fml 0

Send us your address! My husband is in the marines so we could send ya a decent care package...

Merry Christmas! always people that are thinking of you even you don't receive letters, cards etc ..

armychick87 8

You're being awfully conceited. I'm a Veteran, and I spent last Christmas in Afghanistan. I was very grateful for the things I received, but most of the stuff I received didn't have an address to write a thank you to. Just be thankful you aren't the one being shot at and suck it up. If you're only complain is you didn't get anything in return, maybe you shouldn't be doing mail call.