By Anonymous - 24/12/2011 08:38 - United States

Today, I worked 4 hours for a huge mail call to get all the troops their Christmas mail. And just like every other mail call I did not receive one package or letter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 081
You deserved it 2 508

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry to hear that man. Although it isn't much of a compensation, at least you're doing your country proud, even at one of the worse times of the year to be risking your ass.

The_Troller 14

Comments

It may not seem like much but I wish you a merry christmas and a sincere thank you for your service! Merry Christmas from Arkansas!

Stormdriven37 6

I hope all the people wishing you a happy holiday made your Christmas OP. Happy Holidays, and thank you. It's people like you that make me proud to be American.

Send your info to [email protected] and I will gladly send you or anyone in your group that doesn't get much mail cards or something to brighten their day! My brother is posted in Afghanistan right now and we miss him very much. I would hate to have another soldier go without some kind thoughts through the winter months.

Merry Christmas. Thank you for your service, southern brother.

PM me your address and name and I'll send you a package! I just mailed one to another soldier and I still have stuff to mail. :) Nobody should go without on this day. Thank you for your service, and know that in every heart is written, "Without you, we would not be the country we are."

merry christmas, thank you for everything you do.

Merry Christmas, and thank you for serving our country. I, for one, appreciate it. And I would send you letters if I knew you. :) Thank you.