By Anonymous - 24/12/2011 08:38 - United States

Today, I worked 4 hours for a huge mail call to get all the troops their Christmas mail. And just like every other mail call I did not receive one package or letter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 081
You deserved it 2 508

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry to hear that man. Although it isn't much of a compensation, at least you're doing your country proud, even at one of the worse times of the year to be risking your ass.

The_Troller 14

Comments

Send me your info OP and I will happily send you a Merry Christmas gift, for all you do to serve your country :) Merry Christmas

Please send me your address to [email protected]. I'd love to send you a belated Christmas package!

pulore 3

I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm sure people are thinking about you. It's possible your mail was delayed and will arrive with the next mail call. Merry Christmas OP, you make so many people proud!!

Snafuusmc 12

Hey man much appreciated. Sorry your having a bad though.

PeeNaught 3

I'm so sorry to hear this hun. Shit like this makes me SO ANGRY!! If my husband and I had information for you we'd love to send you care packages, goodies, letters and such throughout your entire deployment. Unfortunately, without posting information on this site for all the universe to see, I don't know how else to get your information :(. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR from our family to you!! P.s. to people asking for his information on here, he can't post it like that. Not being rude, just pointing out.

Awwwww, that's heart broken. I have family that are serving and I know they would be heartbroken if we didn't send them something. I feel for you. But thank you for doing our Country a favor though.

sacredeye73 11

I know how you feel. I served, too, with nothing from my friends from home. I will gladly be your new friend who can count on to write to. [email protected]. Let's chat. By the way, My name is Misty Jackson. Served the Marine Corps proudly. I was the girl who would gather up the marines that had no place to go then bombard my house with new friends and good food!