By Anonymous - 24/12/2011 08:38 - United States

Today, I worked 4 hours for a huge mail call to get all the troops their Christmas mail. And just like every other mail call I did not receive one package or letter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 081
You deserved it 2 508

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry to hear that man. Although it isn't much of a compensation, at least you're doing your country proud, even at one of the worse times of the year to be risking your ass.

The_Troller 14

Comments

alwaysYOURfault 2

Don't worry people do appreciate you. Maybe christmas cards aren't their thing. And anyone who put this a ydi has no heart.

cristig 0

thank you for your service! merry Christmas and god bless you!

CadetAdler 0

You should sign up for adopt a soldier. There are a lot of wonderful people that would love to write to you!

FireKittenn 3

message me, and i can be your pen pal!! I love writing letters, and my soldier i was writing to before passed away a couple years ago...

okay, here's something to cheer you up, what starts with a F ends with a K and contains the letter c? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . you sick minded idiot, it's facebook! btw facebook friends write back :P

I'm so sorry. My son was in the Army, and I know the importance of being thought of not just on holidays but on every day. You ARE appreciated. I thank you for your post. Sometimes we all need to be reminded to not just think about ourselves.

IRTehPuddin 0

Im sorry, OP. I'm sure we all appreciate you here in the FML community. I'm sure your friends and family just didnt have time (even thought that is unacceptable still). God bless you and everyone else serving our country to keep us safe. God bless this country.

TahoeFMler 22

I'm sorry. Here in Korea we were fortunate enough to have 3 mail calls today. Thank you your time. I'm sorry your family and friends hurt you.

FMLsOhilarious 6

Well that sucks but what do you want, sympathy? I guess so since you came on a site where nobody gives a rats ass. So uh...sorry that happened to you?

OhLohd111 11

Obviously there are people who "give a rat's ass" if you took even half a second to look at other comments. Seriously, take your "I'm not happy, so nobody should be happy" attitude and go in the corner.

bobbycorwen 5

You obviously don't know what the website is for. It's an FML, not a plea for sympathy.