By anon - 12/04/2011 10:09

Today, I wore a Stanford college T-shirt to school. My Spanish teacher took one look at it and said "You wish". FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 340
You deserved it 8 310

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OochenSnoochen 15

shoulda flashed him and said you wish.

abceasyas123abc 12

Study hard and prove him/her wrong. Success is the best revenge, OP!

Comments

lmaoatall 6

your teachers a smart ass. hahaha.

when you make it to Stanford rub it in his face. So hopefully you have good grades, or else he was right.

I have no idea what would possess you to wear such a shirt unless you attend (or previously attended) the institution in question.

SirEBC 7

Then you're a moron. There a plenty of reasons. That's like saying "you can't wear a sports jersey unless you play for or have previously played for that team."

Ico2 - try this on for size: 1) OP's parent attended Stanford 2) OP's sibling attended Stanford 3) OP is a fan of Stanford sports teams 4) OP lives down the street from Stanford 5) OP's last name is Stanford 6) OP got the shirt as a gift Yeah, I can't think of a single reason either.

the doc is feeling a little uppity today huh? p.s. I like it. it's very entertaining.

Monikabug 9

Perhaps they are a fan of their athletics department. It wouldn't surprise me.

notquite69 0

Tell your principal (s)he is affecting your self confidence and emotionally abusive towards you. Get him/her fired.

oblio 0

do you want a warm bottle if milk or your pacifier, you pathetic little baby? I hope this was a joke.

44- and posting an fml about it isn't? Instead of complaining to the Internet why not complain to someone who can do something about it?

OochenSnoochen 15

Ren you vindictive cockroach, that job is his livelihood. Why would you try to potentially ruin someone over a few words.

Get accepted into Standford, then slam your acceptance letter on his desk and flip him off on the last day of school (:

mygreenhoodie 0
kinga08 0

I doubt a typical high school Spanish course teaches curse words such as puta, verga, etc...

I think we all get the point of what I was trying to say.