By anon - 12/04/2011 10:09

Today, I wore a Stanford college T-shirt to school. My Spanish teacher took one look at it and said "You wish". FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 340
You deserved it 8 310

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OochenSnoochen 15

shoulda flashed him and said you wish.

abceasyas123abc 12

Study hard and prove him/her wrong. Success is the best revenge, OP!

Comments

haha that's funny my Spanish teacher is always telling me I would be an excellent candidate for a major college like that

says the deadbeat highschool Spanish teacher. **** off

that's ok, I own Harvard, Yale, and Princeton shirts to make me look successful.

kinga08 0

I never understood this mentality, and it kind of pisses me off. You DO NOT have to attend an Ivy League or top notch college to be successful. Nor are you stupid for not attending an Ivy League. Some people can't afford those schools, so they go else where. All you get out of it is a pretty piece of paper with a well known name and student loans equal to the value of a mortgage before you've even considered graduate school and started your life. 82, even if you're being sarcastic, there are plenty of people that really think this way.

belieber6 0

What? He is a Spanish teacher he probably got his teachers certificate from taco bell who the hell is he to tell u what school u can go to?

Haha! It's funny because all Spanish speakers are Mexican and/or work in Taco Bell! LOLOLLOLOLOOLOOOOOOOOL No seriously go **** yourself in the ass with one of gayboii's pens. It's already pre-lubricated with his saliva.

...If he puts it in his mouth he could also put it in his arsehole. So it would have double the lubrication.

your teacher is a bitch, my one high school teacher told me i was the type of person to not be able to get better than a 65%, ive graduated college, got on the deans honour roll all three years, and onto the presidents honour roll, my lowest average is an A, and I have a GPA of 4.08, **** your teacher and prove him/her wrong.

sparxva 12

I've never heard of Stanford College, is it anywhere near as prestigious as Stanford University in northern California? Ydi

I was going to say something similar. I think the teacher has a point if the student can't even get the name right...

sparxva 12

20 - I wear mine on laundry day. It is just a sweatshirt after all. Now what would be funny would be to wear a shirt that just says 'Universidad' like John Belushi's shirt in Animal House.

I kinda wanna say you deserve it since obviously you are a poor student but that teacher still shouldn't be so rude and if I were you I would complain. There is such a thing as antibullying and it applies to teachers too.