By dasteve - 29/11/2011 05:45 - United States

Today, I won $20 on a scratch ticket my grandma bought me. She wants it back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 279
You deserved it 2 855

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's when you need to scratch the 'void if removed' part and give it back to her

Lol! Tell her "love you grandma" annnnnnd run :)

Comments

Carbonation 0

I ain't sayin' she's a gold digger...

Sounds like another poor person commenting.

cannibal_kitty 4

Tell her she can have it if she does the truffle shuffle.

MaaaanWTF 1

Just because she is a grandma doesn't mean she is super old. Lots of grandmas these days are middle aged women.

Unless she gave it to you as a birthday present or something then give it back to her and say "It's ok Grandma, I'll get it back in inheritance soon enough."

Airick_TheGreat 2

You should take the card and run.... If your broke

rexgar2000 10

not to be rude but why did you corrected broke if it was spelled right?

He didn't, he added the period at the end of the sentence. Hence "grammar Nazi".

Tell her: "I will save it for your funeral Gran". "Love you!".

Just pretend you didn't hear it. Later if you ever talk, make it a messed up subject. She will forget. Or you know, tell her you spent it already, or gave it to a friend for his/her birthday. Or give it back. xD,.. What to do... What to do?

saIty 17

"IM GETTING PAPER!" Grandma, stop playing with the printer!

It depends on how much you won. If you win more than $1,000 then take the ticket and run!!

MaaaanWTF 1

The post says the prize is $20. Use that massive brain of yours Mr. Massive :P

EvilTwerp 12

At least it was $20 and not a million. That would be even more life screwing.