By crunkdrunk - 31/05/2009 05:48 - United States

Today, I woke up with a hangover after an intense night out. I decided to look at my camera to figure out what happened the night before. All my pictures were deleted except one video of me dancing to Lollipop by Lil Wayne, and giving a lapdance and head to my giant plush rat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 591
You deserved it 57 267

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cheese1756 0

Since when did giant plush rats have genitals?

Comments

chrissirhc987 0

Haha wow last time I checked stuffed animals didn't have balls... That musta been pretty hard. But seriously if u were drunk enough to do that YDI

you can win giant plush rats at festivals... it was probably the tail maybe their were no interesting/hot guys out that night.

jollyjam1 2

Pathetic...yep drinking makes you cool.

You really need a boyfriend/girlfriend if a stuffed rat is getting more action than u r, plus u deserved it for getting that drunk

Emika_fml 0

I don't think she was partying alone at home, like some of you oddly assume - after all, right in the first sentence it says "an intense night OUT." So OP, here's what I think happened: you went out on the town with friends, got wasted, picture-taking ensued. Later in the evening, you a) were reviewing the evening's photos, hated them, and deleted them, or b) drunkenly erased them by mistake. But never fear, probably you weren't the only one with a camera, so one of your dear friends has all the embarrassing evidence leading up to the rat's delight. My guess would be some sort of rejection (you hit on a guy, he shoots you down cause you're acting like a drunken slob), followed by a couple shots and some "Guys are rubbish! Men are so stupid. They're dogs - no, they're rats! Like this giant plush rat I carry around with me at all times" (sure, why not) "I don't need a man - look, I can have fun with this rat..." Am I close?

you can still recover you pictures yet, if you still have the SD card.

Kitty34_fml 0

This is why you don't drink to get drunk out of your face and act like a *****. You're lucky that stuffed toy wasn't a 45 year old rapist.

Hahahaa. Dude, FYL! Post that shit on youtube, ASAP.

I've got some bad news for you...you're a furry.