By ballbreath - 16/07/2014 15:44 - United States - Rancho Cucamonga

Today, I woke up to my dog jumping on my bed and licking me all over. It would've been fine, if I hadn't woken the first time a few minutes earlier to the sight of him going to town on his balls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 834
You deserved it 5 178

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well he was cleaning himself, and decided you needed a bath as well. Saliva and a tongue are the best things to wash with. Trust me...

My dog ate his puke then came to lick my face

Comments

And people wonder why I like cats more than dogs. Cats are just willfully indifferent rather than intentionally disgusting.

I'm not so sure, one time I had gotten out of the shower and taken a nap only to wake up to my cat licking the hell out of my hair. MY HAIR. Needless to say, I showered again.

turtles4life 24

You realize cats lick their buttholes right? Lol they're just cleaning, maybe the dog was also just cleaning.

Good thing theres facial wash to freshen your face in the morning. Oh! Looks like your dog took care of that.

xLuvx2xLaffx 4

The way I look at it, it means he likes you as much as he likes his balls. That's gotta put a smile on your face -- your dog-smegma-covered face.

Smearing the face with dog-nut essence is good for having a wonderful and radiant day.

I swear they do it on purpose. I'm also speaking from experience.

The only difference in this situation, as opposed to other times he's licked you all over, is that this time you actually SAW him licking his balls beforehand lol.

The way I look at it anytime you get licked by a dog you kinda have to expect grossness. It's not like they brush their teeth or use mouthwash.

Ewww, that's so nasty, I'm glad my dog never licks my face xD

Hey, I would do the same too if I was a dog