By paulinapo - 30/05/2013 01:53 - United States - Staten Island

Today, I woke up in bed with a one-night stand. We got really drunk the night before so I went to make a hangover-cure breakfast. Apparently he was so drunk that he didn't remember me, and when he came to the kitchen, he knocked me out with a pan and called the cops. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 311
You deserved it 9 827

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wizardo 33

That's an awkward morning-after. Did you do the walk of shame home from the police station?

Comments

I'm curious to know how this ended with the cops, and what you told the hospital staff-- If you had to go,that is.

why stay after a one night stand? hence "one night". get it in then get the **** out

Why would you even stay and make breakfast? I'd get out of there.

mycatsaysmeow 7

Assuming you're a woman, I'm wondering why the heck he knocked you out with a frying pan. Most men are stronger than most women, was that really necessary? Unless of course, you walked around the kitchen with a large knife.

I'm from Texas. Regardless of sex, any unknown presence in my house gets shot first.

PerditaDessa 38

It makes more sense for OP to be a gay male.

avapaige1234 19

I would guess you were holding a kitchen knife so he thought you were an amazon and he was your hostage. Or maybe you're just not his type and he realized that when he was sober. Either way, FYL.

banthony23 3

Perfectly common normal thing I am sure this happens all the time lol

PerditaDessa 38

I don't see why everyone is assuming OP is female. Yes, they said 'he' but gay men have one night stands as well. It makes more sense for a guy to wake up, see another guy in his house and hit him than it does for him to hit a female, to me at least. Especially, if said man is questioning his sexuality while really drunk but not sober.

"Paulinapo" is a pretty damn feminine name, which by the way most gay guys aren't, contrary to popular belief.

PerditaDessa 38

You can't know for sure what their user name means. After 'Paul' it could easily be something that's in their life, or an ongoing joke. Most gay guys aren't stereotypical but all my male friends are gay and like many straight males they do have feminine moments.

TheCutestLizard 28

Why would you make breakfast for a one-night stand? That's pretty awkward in itself.

Well shame on him for blacking out, but you shouldn't feel entitled to rifle through a stranger's kitchen just because you've had sex. You didn't deserve it, but you have odd boundaries.