By Anonymous - 21/05/2009 16:41 - Canada

Today, I woke up early to take my dog for a walk. I wore spandex shorts. I stopped to talk to several people I know and passed a group of hot construction workers who checked me out. I just got home and realized I have the biggest cameltoe I've ever seen in my life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 745
You deserved it 59 932

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Someone installed a mirror at your house while you were out? How did you know you had camel toe when you came in but not when you left? I never wear spandex, giant gential warts are not sexy!

Anajox 0

Who the hell wears spandex?

LOL #48. Just because of that post now I think you DO wear tacky supertight clothes and think you look amazing in them

48, when you can't even type correctly, don't call -anyone- an idiot. It makes you look hilarious, but pathetic. Oh, and chances are you look like shit whilst wearing said shorts if you brag about how good you look... OP: That really sucks.

#57, #59... That person insulted a lot of people, I'm not the only one who wears leggings as pants, with a long cardigan or something... I don't let my ass hang out, and I definitely do NOT dress tacky in supertight clothes... no. You are judging, and being dumbasses. If someone has a big problem with someone wearing leggings, its probably because they look like crap in them and are jealous. So thanks for your time, have a great day ;)

I'm very curious about how number one was able to come up with that fast enough to post it? Did he/she have ti preready? And if so why.....?

Ehehehehe, no one looks good in leggings.

sunshiiiineXD 0

#35: Are you for real? If that really happened to you then that sucks so bad. I can't believe nobody told you! OP: While I do empathize with you because prancing around in a camel toe does suck, you kind of brought it on yourself. Whenever anyone wears spandex, you run the high risk of getting a camel toe. It's kind of obvious.