By Anonymous - 21/05/2009 16:41 - Canada

Today, I woke up early to take my dog for a walk. I wore spandex shorts. I stopped to talk to several people I know and passed a group of hot construction workers who checked me out. I just got home and realized I have the biggest cameltoe I've ever seen in my life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 745
You deserved it 59 932

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Kitty34_fml 0

How can you not feel when you have cameltoe? Seriously. It's tight fabric rubbing directly against your vag. You can't NOT notice it. YDI for wearing spandex.

that's why you can always wear shorts over the spandex

hahah! RIGHT ON! :D way to make every ones day ^_^ lol

just cause yu wear tight shorts doesnt always mean yu are going to get a camel toe -.- this fml made me laugh =D

Cameltoes rule, thank god for those hot little yoga pants all you hot ladies wear.

On the bright side, you can walk you dog on my street any time!!!

weefoo 0

#48, anyone who wears leggings as pants really needs a good smack in the face to realize that they ought to put some ******* clothes on before they walk out of the house. i bet you think a see-through t-shirt without a bra is an adequate top.

I wasn't aware people still WORE spandex. The last time I did was in the fourth grade on the playground playing jump rope... one of the biggest fashion faux pas ever. I don't agree with leggings as pants, because only a very few (read: skinny) people can pull them off, and even then, it's like: wear real pants. This encourages people who can't pull them off to try them... not knowing that they can't pull it off. Plus, as someone who goes to a large public university, it's weird to walk behind someone who wears leggings as pants and doesn't even have the decency to wearing a cardigan over or something that covers it up. We don't need to know the exact shape of your behind. In those cases, I have to speed up my walking.

#74 as long as they are hot/have nice breasts, a see-through t-shirt without a bra is an adequate top